Bendy x Felix's sister reader

(Requested by; A_fandomheart

Thanks for the request!).

Bendy pov

"Oh hey look!" Mugman beams, stopping in his tracks which caused the rest of us to stop too and look at him questionably. Mugs smiles to us, pointing to a building, "maybe we could take a quick break? We have been walking for hours now". "Mugs is right!" Boris chimes, smiling gleefully, "we do deserve some rest from this quest". "And have something other than soup" Cups adds with a grumble. Felix taps his chin in thought, "I suppose a break would be nice. And some new human contact would be healthy for us". "Then its settled" I speak up, straightening my goggles, "we can have a quick break!". Without another word, we enter the building. Not many people were there, maybe three or four tables were full, and about three people sat at the bar. I decided to go to the bar and sat down, ordering an alchoholic beverage for the fun of it. I look around, noticing a cat next to me. A female feline, minding her own buisness while busying herself with a book, sipping her drink every now and then. I smirk, leaning on my hand, "hey gorgeous". She yelps in surprise, looking to me. She calmed down when we made eye contact and smiled softly, "oh, hi there!". I gently take her hand and plant a kiss on the back of it, purring out "the names Bendy. What's yours, treasure?". "Charming" she giggles, pulling her hand from my grasp and closing her book, "I'm (y/n)! Its nice to meet you, Mr Bendy". I glance at the book she had been so captivated by, noticing it to be one of Felix's. "Are you a fan of Mr Felix?" I question with a smile, looking into her deep (e/c) eyes. "I wouldn't say I'm a fan" she mumbles, zoning out with her gaze on the book, a sweet smile resting on her lips, "I just....really like him". Before I could respond, the accent of my idol ehoed out as he exclaimed excitedly "(y/n)!!!!". Said girl whips her head around, only to be tackled by Felix himself in a tight, overbearing hug. "F..felix?!" (Y/n) gasps in pure shock, her eyes wide. Felix holds her at arms length, "its been too long, (n/n)! I've missed you so much!!". Close to tears of joy, the (h/c) haired cat utters out "I can say the same to you! Where have you been?". "Well, adventuring with my new friends, mainly!" Felix beams, sitting on the opposite side of the female, "I see you have met Bendy, already!". (Y/n) giggles, "yes, I have. He's quite upfront!". "If you two don't mind me asking; how do you know each other?" I speak up, a little caught off guard by the sudden reunion. "This is my sister!" Felix beams with a bright and cheery smile. My eyes widen slightly as an embarresed blush crosses my face, "y..you have a sister..?". Felix hums as a response, keeping his smile wide with pure joy.
I flirted with his sister?! Oh jeez, I'm such an idiot!
"So you mentioned that you were on an adventure? For what exactly?" (Y/n) asks, her tail swaying in curiousity as her eyes sparkled with wonder, causing my cheeks to heat up. I was about to respond, when an unbearable amount of pain hit me from the inside of my stomach. I grunt quietly, gritting my teeth and clenching my fists, shaking in pain. I was having an ink attack. It was as if it knew it was going to be mentioned and decided to make its grand appearance.
I was about to excuse myself when ink clogged up my throat, causing me to gag, catching the attention of Felix. He quickly got up and rushed to support me, holding me close to his chest and calling for Boris. I felt so embarresed. To have one of these wretched attacks infront of (y/n). Even if she was my idols sister, I kind of wanted a shot with her. Now this dumb illness has fucked everything up.

(Y/n) pov

The situation was happening so quickly, I couldn't comprehend what was going on. My mind wouldn't wrap around it as my brother and his friends frantically tried to help Bendy, who was clearly suffering dearly. He seemed to be in severe pain, crying and coughing violently, ink pouring down his face, dripping from his mouth and falling off his body. It was quite horrific to behold. I wanted to help, but I was frozen with shock, fear and dread. All I could do was watch in despare, my heart aching with greif and guilt. The cogs in my head turned as I fixed all the puzzle pieces together, finally realizing Bendy had the ink illness. They must be searching for the ink machine.
That hurt me even more. The poor little thing is suffering so much with barely any control to it. His brother seems so young and he has to watch his brother suffer everyday, the thought of his death lingering around. As much as I hate that idea, its true. The poor guy could die, and that's terrible.
Eventually, things settled down. Bendy looked weak, barely hanging on by a thread, but was staying tough.
"Feel, I need to talk to you" I say, catching my brother's attention. He approuches me, a concerned and tired look in his eyes. I take a breath, "I'll come with you to fix the ink machine". "What?! With what experience?! You'll get hurt!" Felix refuses. "I doubt the people you're with are experience, Feel. Let me help" I assert myself, a sorrowful look in my eyes. He sighs in defeat, "you know I can't say no to you, sis". I nod, ruffling up his fur, "thanks, Feel". Felix gives a sad laugh, which is unlike his character. He usually makes the best of any situations and tries to stay positive no matter what. "Are you okay, Felix?" I ask. "Oh! U..uh, I'm fine" he gives me a nervous smile, already knowing I wasn't giving into his bullshit. He lets out a frustrated breath, his ears lowering, "I worry for the kid, you know? He looks up to me....and I'll let him down if I can't save him. He isn't getting better and this quest is taking ages! I'm scared we could lose him. I don't like seeing him suffer". I lightly punch Felix's shoulder, "don't threat, bro. He'll be fine! He seems tough! I just know he'll fight through it!". "You sure?" Felix questions, eyes focused on the weak demon. I follow his gaze, my heart skipping a beat once my eyes layed on him. He had stripped his shirt off to clean himself up a bit, and I am ashamed to say I couldn't look away. I hadn't really focused on him too much when we first spoke, but he is really attractive. I can feel my cheeks burning as my heart quickened, completely smittened by the short male.
I am dragged from my thoughts by Felix snapping his fingers infront of my face. "You there, (y/n)?" He remarks. I blush more, "y..yeah, j..just lost in thought". "Sure," he paused and nudged me with his elbow, "don't start falling in love so soon! You're growing up too fast for me!". "What?! I..I haven't fallen in love!" I protest, uncertainty in my voice. Felix chuckles, "sure you haven't". I wanted to yell at him, but then I heard Bendy's voice calling "Mr Felix! We're ready to keep going! Is your sister coming?". "Oh, he's eager to have you" Felix teases, wiggling his eyebrows at me. My face turns beat red, "oh shut up, you". He laughs slightly, walking ahead, "I can't wait to tease you about this!". I roll my eyes and follow him, smiling softly.
He was right, though. I had fallen head over heals for the sweet little demon. I'm not ashamed to admit that.