bendy x toon rabbit reader

(Requested by; SkylarPKeeney

Thanks for the request!)

Bendy pov

I sigh, resting my head on my hand as I stare down at my glass. "What's up, shortie?" Cups asks, gently nudging me with his elbow to get my attention. I roll my eyes, "oh as if you don't know". "Seriously, Bends. You seem outta it" he says, giving me a confused glance, "what's up?". I sigh in frustration, "I don't know. Just seeing you with your girlfriend makes me realize how lonely I am". Cups rolls his eyes, "dude, I'm pretty sure people would chase you if you didn't look so young! And acted less of an asshole". "That's the thing!" I say, ignoring his 'asshole' comment, "I can't help that I'm short but I wish I could! It gets so annoying! You'd never undertsand, you're like a fucking sky scraper! And for whatever reason people prefer tall people!!". Cuphead chuckles at my frustration, causing me to glare at him. "Hey, it's not about height. Or looks. Though, if looks could kill we'd probably be the most wanted murderers out there" he clears his throat, "anyways, Fanny's sister is visiting from outta town". "So?" I grumble, swigging my drink. "And I heard she's single~" he winks. I blush slightly, "y..you want me to get with your girlfriend's sister!?". "Well, I think the two of yous would get along!" He smiles, "I think if you talk to her, you'll see that". I sigh, "fine...I..I'll try! But I swear if you get my hopes up for nothing I will snap your neck". "Try me" he chuckles, patting the top of my head. I growl at him, "why don't you just take me to her". "Alrighty!" Cups smiles, pushing himself up and motioning for me to follow, which I do. He guided me down town, all the while I just pondered on what this girl would be like. What she'll look like and her personality. I hope she's got an interesting personality.

Eventually, we made it to a relatively fancy house. Cuphead knocked on the door, it soon opening and revealing his girlfriend. "Hey, Cups! And you brought him! Great! Come on in!" She greets, stepping aside and allowing us in. Once we are, she closes the door and calls out "(y/n)!! Come down!". "Okay, okay! Jeez!" A voice comes from upstairs. I then heard footsteps scampering in our direction. Soon, a young looking rabbit appears. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, big sparkling (e/c) eyes, her ears were gently tied back, and she had a cute little friendly smile pulling at the corner of her lips. She wore a pale (f/c) tank top with black knee high shorts and some how perfectly clean white sneakers. She made eye contact with me and I emediatly felt heat rush to my cheeks. "(Y/n) this is Bendy, Bendy this is (y/n)" Fanny introduces the both us. '(Y/n)' places her hands on her hips, a smile on her face, "heya, Bends". I smile, taking her hand and gently planting a kiss on the back of it, "nice to meet you, beautiful~". "Cute" she remarks, rolling her eyes as a small blush crept onto her face. "We'll leave you two alone to get to know each other" Cups says, sending me a wink before taking Fanny's hand and the two left.

(Y/n) pov

Seriously?! I look over at this 'Bendy' guy. He had a sort of uncomfortable look in his eyes, but other than that he seemed perfectly fine with the situation he was just tossed into. I rub the back of my neck, "so, why did you come here?". "My friend thought I should tag along, and I'm glad I did" he winks at me, sending a blush crawling on my face. "I..I can tell you're a flirt" I giggle slightly, looking away to hide my flustered face. "For you, yeah" he remarks. I shake my head, ridding of my blush and looking down to him. His expression was a mixture of smugness and a sense of awkwardness. Like he wanted to be here but didn't know what to do. I couldn't help but to get lost in his eyes. The rosy red color had a fierce burn yet his gaze was soft and content as he looked up to me. His eyes were fixed on me, and only me. As if I was the most interesting thing in the world. We brake our gaze once we realized we had gotten closer together. He clears his throat, taking a step back and rubbing the back of his neck, laughing nervously as his cheeks dusted red, "u..uh, h..has anyone told you h..how beautiful you are?". I roll my eyes, an uncontrollable smile pulling at my lips, "o..oh please. You're just saying that". "No, really" he says, taking my hand. I look at him, a serious look on his face. "Honestly, I didn't think coming here was a good idea. But, I can tell I'm going to get along with you" he gives me a cheery smile, which I recipitate. I ruffle up the top of his head, "same here, Bends. You're actually quite interesting. Apart from your flirts". "You should get used to them" he sinks at me, causing me to blush once more. I giggle, leaning down and pecking a friendly kiss on his cheek, "we'll get along just fine".

(Sorry if its not good!! And thank you so much for 71k reads!! Anyways, see yah next time!).