bendy x princess reader x mugman (short)

Requested by; HardWare3Honey

Thank you for the request!
Thanks for being patient!)

(Y/n) pov

"(Y/n), I need to speak to you" my mother says, sitting next to me on my bed. "Yes, mother?" I ask, brushing a strand of my (h/c) hair behind my ear. "As you know. One day you'll be ruling this kingdom yourself, right?" She asks. "Of course. But I suspect that that is not for a long time" I say, nodding my head slightly. "Well, actually, that's what I wanted to speak to you about. You'll be having your coronation soon" my mother says, a small smile growing on her face. "W..what?!" I exclaim, shock filling me, "r..really?". "Yes really, we need to plan it out so come down later" my mother says before leaving my room. I sat there in silence. The only sound that could be heard was my gentle breathing. "I'm not ready" I mumble, standing up and walking up to my window. I stared down at the town for a moment, before I pulled my window up and climbed onto a nearby tree. I walked across the branch, trying to keep my balance, and then jumped down to the ground. I needed time to think. I walk around, soon entering a forest, rubbing my temples. "I can't rule yet......I'm not ready" I sigh, sitting on a rock, "what do I do?". A twig snapping caught my attention. I stand up, cautiously walking in the direction the sound came from. I saw silhouettes of people, and my instinct was to leap behind a bush. I didn't want to get spotted. Soon, the sound of voices filled the atmosphere. There was a soft voice, a gruff voice, a pissed off voice, a cheery voice and a voice with an accent. Then, a group of five men came into view. One was a wolf, one was a cat, one had a mug for a head, one was a short demon and one was tall with a cup for a head. A very....interesting group of people.... "Cuphead, shut up!" The demon yells, his tail flicking in anger. "Why should I? Just because you're wrong!" The cup headed man, which must be cuphead, says, a triumphant smirk on his face. "You're not right! You just have a big fucking ego!" The demon says, frantically throwing his arms around in the air. "Oh! I'm the one with the 'big ego'? That's pretty rich coming from you, Mr 'I flirt with every girl that breaths'" the cup headed man says, crossing his arms. The comment made me giggle slightly, but I quickly shut up so I didn't get detected. The demon huffs, putting his hands in his pockets. "Are you guys gonna argue over everything?" The wolf asks, looking done with everything. "Cause if you are, I'm not staying" the mug headed man adds. "We'll be quiet" the demon and cup say in unison, sending each other a small glare. The group then passed and I thought I was in the clear. I was about to stand, but the mug headed man stopped in his tracks and glances in my direction over his shoulder. I duck further, praying that I couldn't be seen. "I swear I saw somethi-" he got cut off by someone yelling "come on mugs!". "Coming!" The mug yelled back, taking another quick glance before scampering back to his group. I wait for a moment, then let out a low sigh and stand. "That was an interesting group" I say, giggling. I began to walk away, but my wrist got grabbed and someone pulled my to them. I turn my head to face the person, seeing a raccoon man. He had a huge smirk on his face as he starred at me, "what do we have here? A gem, ay? Give me anything of value". I froze in horror, which was a bad idea. "Not responding, ay? Well, why don't we make you give it me" he says, pulling out a small blade. I knew that meant bad news, so I kicked him where the sun don't shine, which caused him to let go of me, and sprinted in the opposite direction. I didn't care where I was going, I didn't care who saw me, I only cared if I got away. I glanced behind me to see if he was there. He was catching up. I then bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" I say, glancing behind me again. "I..it's ok! Why were you running?" A male asks. I turn to face him, seeing the mug headed man from earlier. I was about to answer, but the raccoon man ran closer to us. I help quietly, hiding behind the mug. "Tell her to get here!" I hear the man yell. "No! Leave her alone!" The mug headed man yells, lifting his arm up. I couldn't tell what was going on, but then I heard a gun shot, followed by the raccoon yelling "ah! What the hell! Freak!". I then heard footsteps running away. I slowly move away from the mug man (see what I did there 😏 kill me) and sighed in relief. "Thank you" I say, a soft smile on my face. "It's no problem, miss..." he says, motioning for me to finish his sentence, which I did "(y/n)". "(Y/n)? Sounds familiar" he says. I laugh nervously, saying "I..it's a common name. You probably hear it out in the open". "Isn't the princess called that? Speaking of the princess, you kinda look like her" he says, a small smile on his face. I grew nervous, "O..oh! T..thank you Mr.." "mugman!". "Mugman! It was nice meeting you, but I gotta go" I say, turning around only to get greeted by the demon. "Mugs, whose your friend?" He asks, a smirk on his face. "I'm (y/n)! Sorry but I really need to go!" I say, trying to sound civil. "Well, I'm bendy and goodbye, sweetheart!" Bendy says with a wink. I giggle slightly, then run off, yelling"it was nice meeting you!". I then ran all the way back home.

Bendy pov

"(Y/n)? That sounds really familiar" I say. "It's the princesses name!" Mugs smiles. "True-" I pause as realisation hit me "s..she's the princess". "What? No she wasn't. Just because she looked like her doesn't mean she is her" mugs says. "She was wearing a fucking gown, and a crown" I say. "Oooooh yeah" mugs says, his expression one of confusion. I mentally face palm. "You're so stupid" I mutter so he doesn't hear, then increased my volume and said "the others are waiting. We should go". He nods and we walk back to our group.

Mugman pov

I can't believe it. I saved a princess. Me of all people!! Bendy was telling the others we just met her. And they were not having it. "Yeah sure" Boris says, rolling his eyes. "No! It's true!" I say. "How can we believe tha-" cups got cut off by a piece of paper smacking him right in the face, and that caused bendy to laugh. Cuphead growled, violently taking the paper off his face and crumpling it into a ball. He threw it and it coincidentally landed right in front of my feet. Out of curiosity, I pick it up and unravel it. I then read it aloud; "we are glad to announce that princess (y/n) is having her coronation in a few days". "Maybe you can ask her if she's met us" bendy says, letting out a small sigh.

~time skip~

3rd pov

"Are you ready, (y/n)?" A soft voice came from the opposite side of (y/n)'s bedroom door. "Almost" (y/n) sighed, brushing a small portion of her hair. Once she was satisfied, she placed her brush on her counter and stood up, brushing down her (f/c) dress. She looked in the mirror, giving herself a small bow and saying "everyone's going to be there...... Hopefully it goes well..". (Y/n) sighs, walking towards the door and making her way downstairs where everyone was waiting.

"This is an awesome party" bendy says, a smile on his face as he took a sip of his beer. "Wonder if we'll see princess (y/n)?" Mugman wondered. "Of course we will. It's her coronation" cuphead says, sorting out his tie. Then, the lights dimmed, as did the speaking, and a spotlight shone which revealed (y/n) in all her glory. She blushed out of embarrassment, but smiled and waved at the crowd. She walked down to the small stage area and stood near her mother.

~bendy ending~

(Y/n) had just been coronated, and the party actually began. (Y/n) was talking to some people when a certain demon caught her eye. She walked up to him, saying "hi! Bendy, was it? I just want to say I'm sorry for being so rude in running off last time we met". "Huh? Oh. You remember me! Heh. Don't worry about it!" Bendy says, a smile on his face. (y/n) smiled back, making her cheeks tint pink. "No fucking way. The only time bendy gets a girl is when it's the princess. Fucking unbelievable" cups chuckles, walking over to the two and resting his arm and bendy's shoulder. "Oh! You look like that mugman fellow. Are you his brother or something?" (Y/n) asks. "Yeah, I'm his brother. And let me just ask; what's a doll like you talking to a short piece of shit like him?" cups says, getting a few stares for his explicit language. "Well, last time we saw each other, we didn't really speak. So I thought we'd should get to know each" (y/n) says, a small smile on her face. "It was going good until you showed up, cupface" bendy adds. "Whatever" cups mumbles, walking away. "Sorry about him. He can be a dick" bendy says, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's ok-" (y/n) got off by her mother calling "(Y/N)!! Where are you!?". "Oh, I've got to go. But I hope to speak to you again. Bye, bendy!" (Y/n) says before jogging to the direction her mother was in. "Bye, princess~" bendy mutters, a small smirk on his face.

~mugman ending~

Mugman was talking to Boris, a smile on his face as theyhe joked around. He then caught glimpse of (y/n) and he blushed slightly. He shook off whatever thoughts lingered through his mind and focused on talking to Boris. He knew didn't have a chance with (y/n). Why would she like him? Little did the mug know, (y/n) was thinking about him. She was greatfull that he saved her. But she needed a way to thank him. She walked over to Boris and mugman, and they didn't even realize. "Mugman?" She says in a questioning tone. Mugman jumped back, startled, and stuttered "y..you remember me...?". (Y/n) giggled, "of course I do! You saved me!". Boris sent mugs a confused glance, and mugman mouthed 'long story'. "I also want to thank you. So, if you have time, could you come by for dinner next Wednesday?" (Y/n) asks with pleading eyes. Mugs' face went red, but he responded with "y..yeah. O...of course". (Y/n) smiled brightly and tackled mugman in a hug, exclaiming "thank you!!" Boris snickered at his friend while mugman stood there, helplessly.

(Sorry if it's bad! Also, thank you for the request! I have a couple more chapters to get out. So if you've requested recently and are wondering "hey? Where's my request?" I have more of them to do. I'm still trying to get them out asap, but schools a bitch. Luckily, it's my last week before we get a break so I'll try and update way more. Bye!!!)