Boris x reader x mugman

3rd pov

The questers are on their journey. Having fun. Not really expecting much. Just then, a small yelp of pain and shock was heard followed by a bush rustling. Confused, they aprouched it. Behind the small shrub layed a female with (h/l) (h/c) hair and beaming (e/c) eyes. She had (s/c) skin with a (f/c) and (s/f/c) pladd jacket, with a grey t-shirt with blue jeans and (inset shoes here). She had a graze on her face and small sticks and leaves sticking in her hair. "Ma'am? Are you ok?" Felix asks, his accent filling the silent atmosphere. The girl rubbed her head, her (e/c) orbs darting to each quester. She then quickly stood, patting the dust off her clothes and saying "yeah. Sorry about that! I fell!". "From where?" Boris asks. "I was climbing through some trees and fell. It's happened before. No biggie!" She smiles, placing her hands on her hips. "Why were you even in the trees?" Cuphead asks. The girl shrugs, "just for fun". Mugman didn't speak or do anything. He seemed mesmerized. A small blush crept across his face, but he hid it in his scarf. Boris also felt a little off. He felt like butterflies were in his stomach. Maybe the two felt love for this girl? Impossible! They don't know her! But......could it be true? "I'm sorry if I disturbed you" the girl smiles, taking a few sticks out of her hair. "It's no problem, miss-" bendy started and let the girl finish his scentence, and she did "(y/n)". "(Y/n)" bendy repeated, a small smile on his face "I'm bendy!". Boris was about to talk, only to have mugman cut him off with "I'm mugman! And that's my bro, cuphead!". Boris glared at mugman for a moment, but introduced himself "I..I'm Boris". Felix then piped up, "and I'm Felix". "Well, it was nice meeting you all! I should be going" with that, (y/n) salutes and runs away. "What an interesting experience" Felix chuckles.

Boris pov

Why did I feel mad when mugman cut me off? I don't usually mind. And why did I feel so strange around (y/n)? I don't know who she is. Why do I feel that way? Questions aside.....I've got my brother to focus on. Bendy was having another ink attack, so I had to care for him. He wasn't that bad at the moment, just a little ink left to clean off his face. "Boris~ Don't think I didn't see your jelousy when mugs cut you off" bendy says, a small smirk on his face. My cheeks heat up but I take no notice, "n..no I didn't". "Don't lie" bendy chuckles. I don't respond, more focusing on cleaning up bendy. Once that was done, he shakily stood up. "Are you ok?" I ask, stepping closet to him in case he fell. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Come on. The others are waiting" bendy says, flashing me a quick smile before walking off. He sigh and follow.

Mugman pov

I couldn't get (y/n) out of my mind. I only just met her and she's the only thing I've been thinking about. It was a little weird. I wonder if we'll bump into her again. I hope so. She was beautiful. "Where are those idiots" cups complains, resting his head on my back. "They should be back soon" Felix says, with me adding "since it is getting dark". Cuphead groans impatiently, "if they're not here soon I'm leaving". I roll my eyes, not amused by his attitude. Then, Boris and bendy came back. Cuphead jolted up, muttering "finally". "Shut up, cupface. Let's set up a camp for the night" bendy says.

Once camp was set, we all entered our tents. We had to share tents. So I shared with Boris, bendy and cuphead shared and Felix was alone. I layed there, awake. Contemplating. It was silent. The silence was broke when Boris spoke; "mugs.......do you remember that girl, (y/n)?". "Y..yeah. Why?" I ask, sitting up. "I just......I don't know. I've just been thinking about her" he says, sitting up and resting his head in his hands. "So have I. Hope we can see her again" I say, a small smile on my face. Boris didn't respond, nor did her move. That confused me a little, but I took no notice. Frankly, I was too tired to care. Soon, the silence was too overwhelming and that resulted in my falling asleep.

~time skip reeeee-~

(Y/n) pov

I sat at the edge of a cliff. Smiling. I was just happy for some reason. The breeze was great, making my hair softly sway. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath. It was quiet. The only sound I could hear was the wind. I relished in the silence, but that soon ended when I heard someone yell "shut the fuck up!". Being curious, I stand and go to the source of the noise. I turn a corner and see a few familiar faces. "Oh, hey guys!" I beam, waving slightly. They look in my direction, smiling. But Boris and mugman's faces glowed with joy at the sight of me. I giggle, then ask "what was all the noise about?". "Cuphead's being a dick" bendy huffs, crossing his arms. I roll my eyes slightly.

~boris ending~

Boris pov

(Y/n) decides to join our quest. I can't complain, nor will I. I'm glad she decided to join! It means I get to spend more time with her. Yes, I have come to realize my true feelings. I think I have a crush on her. I know I don't know much about her, but I can't help my feelings. Bad part about this is; I think mugs likes her too. Sure he's my best friend, but I don't want him to take (y/n)'s heart. We were taking a break at the moment, just getting (y/n) in the spin of things. Telling her everyone's personalities, bendy's flirting and his illness. She seemed devistated by that, almost sorry. I've noticed that she sends me glances every now and then. Everytime I notice my cheeks get hot. I decided to talk to her while everyone else was distracted. "(Y/n), is everything ok?" I ask. She jumped slightly, probably startled by me talking all of a sudden, but she responded with "huh? Oh yeah. Why you ask?". "Uh, w...well. I've noticed you seem a little.....off" I mumble. "Off? What do you mean by that?" She asks, fidgeting slightly. "I...I've noticed that you've been glancing at me" I say, looking towards the floor. She went silent, then giggled slightly, saying "I'm just sorry for you. Your brother has an illness and you have to go on this adventure. It isn't helping much since you're so young". My ears perk up and my tail sways with joy as my cheeks go red. I look up at her slightly, a small smile slowly spreading (alliteration boi) across my face. She smiles back, that being complimented by her pink cheeks. She scruffs up the fur on top of my head, giggling "you're too cute for this world". I blush brightly. She gives my cheek a small peck. My face bursts with a variety of reds.

~mugman ending~

Mugman pov

(Y/n) was hanging around with us. She hadn't decided to join us, wich makes me kind of upset but it's her decision. And I can't complain about that. I do have to say, she's adorable. She's been cracking a few jokes and telling us about herself. It's great to get to know her. She seems cool and it's such a shame that I won't be able to be with her as much as I want to. I think cuphead has caught onto my feelings for her. I'm just waiting to get teased by him. I sense it. "Hey, mugs~" cups coos, a smirk on his face. I groan quietly, but act oblivious to what he was gonna do, "yes cuppy?". "Aren't you gonna hang out with your little 'crush'" he says, wiggling his eye brows slightly. I blush slightly, looking away from him, "w..what do you mean?". "Oh, don't play dumb, muggo. It's obvious you like her" cups says, resting his arm on my shoulder like I was some sort of shelf. I felt my cheeks heat up but I ignored it, focusing on the floor. Cuphead slowly got off me, chuckling. "If you won't talk to her on your own will, I'll make you talk to her" he pauses and, before I could protest, he says "hey, (y/n)! Mugs wants to talk to yah!". (Y/n) looks over with a confused expression, then walks over. Cuphead sent me an evil smirk and I just glare back. Cuphead walks away, chuckling to himself. "What is it, mugs?" (Y/n) asks, placing a hand on her hip. "I...uh, I-" I get cut off by a giggle. "Muggy, you're adorable when you're flustered" (y/n) says, sending a blush to my face. I hide my face in my scarf, only for it to get pulled down and for me to be face to face with a smirking (y/n). My face gets as red as cuphead's nose..... possibly even more red. She giggles again, kissing me nose gently. She backs away from me, saying "I need to go now. But it was great talking to you all!". With that, she sends me a wink and leaves. I was dumbfounded.

(I have a few more chapters to get out then I have two requests. So be patient with me, ok? Ok. See you in the next one, babye!)