mugman x bendy's sister

Bendy pov

We were running from the cup bros. We got cornered. Borris was terrified, I was sort of scared but (y/n) on the other hand, she seemed ready to kick some ass. Soon the cup bros came speeding round the corner. Cups came  skidding to a perfect stop, but mugs crashed straight into the wall. Cuphead smirked. "Heh, cornered you. Now there's no escape" he said as he raised his hand and pointed his finger gun thingy magigy at us. (Idk what to call it lol). Borris gave a whimper of fear and I stepped back but (y/n), she stayed put. His finger glowed a light blue. I thought this was it, the end of the line. We were gonna die. But then, (y/n) jumped on top of cuphead. "RUN!!" She yelled. "WE'RE NOT LEAVING YOU!" I yelled. "JUST GO!! I'll be fine" she screached. I was about to say something until borris dragged me away. We heard something expload, I pulled myself out of borris' grasp and ran back. When I got there, they were gone. And there was a gigantic whole in the wall. My eyes filled with tears. "We have to get her back" I say. Borris nodded.

Mugman pov

Cuphead was dragging the girl, she was struggling in his grip. I couldn't help but stare. She was cute. She looked like bendy but female and, HOTTER! She didn't realize I was staring at her. (Creepy much). She then looked at me, I blushed and quickly looked away. I looked in the corner of my eye, she was looking at me with confusion. I walk past, trying my best to avoid eye contact, and went next to cups. He had a crack in his head from when the girl jumped on him. We arrived at our hotel room. Cups opened the door and flung her in. He stormed in and I walked in. Cups went on the balcony, leaving me with the girl. She was sat in the corner of the room, she looked upset. I sat next to her. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask. She looked at me then quickly looked away. "You can tell me, I'm not an asswhole like cup" I say. At that she gave a slight smile then it changed back into a frown. She sighed. "It's just, I can't stop thinking about my brothers. They probably have given up on me, they're probably gonna leave me" she explained. "T..they won't do that" I say. She looked at the floor. I didn't know what to do so I did the one thing that came to my head. I hugged her.

(Y/n) pov

I was looking at the floor, I knew they left me. Then the man I was talking to hugged me. I hesitated from shock then I hugged him back. He seemed nice. I released him and he released me. "I'm mugman, and thats cuphead. My brother!" Mugman explains. "What's your name?" He asked. "Well mugs, I'm (y/n)" I say. He blushed at the nickname. "O..only my brother calls me that, that was a surprise" he said smiling. Then I heard screams outside on the balcony. It sounded like bendy. I stood and walked out, mugs following. When I got out, I saw bendy on the other balcony. "(Y/N)!" He yelled, borris ran out to the balcony and when he saw me his face lit up. I waved slowly. "Give us our sister back" borris yelled. "Told'cha they'd come back for ya" mugs said and I smiled. "How bout'cha ya come and get her" cuphead yelled. Then bendy and borris went inside. And within seconds, there was a knock at the door. Mugs went to open it and bendy and borris was there. They ran up to me and hugged me. They let go and bendy held my head (were your chin is in his hands also you and bendy are the same hight) and asked "did they hurt you". "More like she hurt me" I hear cuphead say. Me and mugs just  burst out laughing. I moved bendys hands away from me. "I'm fine" I say as my laughter calmed down. Same with mugs. "Phew! I'm glad you're ok, let's get goin" borris says. Bendy and borris started to walk away but I just stood there. "(Y/n), come on. What are you waiting for?" Bendy asked. "One second" I say. I run up to mugs and give him a hug. "Thanks for cheering me up" I say then kiss him on the cheek. His face turned a bright red and mine a light. I gave a giggle. I look over at bendy and borris who were in shock. "You kissed one of the people who are trying to kill us" bendy says. I nodded. "He helped me out when I was upset, I thought you guys wouldn't come for me" I explain as I started heading towards the door. I looked back and winked at mugs. "Bye bye" I say then I left, with bendy and borris not too far behind.

Mugman pov

I was stood there in shook, blushing like a red traffic light. Cuphead was laughing his ass off. "Shut up!" I yelled. "Jeezus Christ, you look like a god dam tomato" he laughed more. I rolled my eyes. "Will I see her again?" I ask. "Of course, the next time we try and kill them" cups explains. "Wow, you really don't know what love is do you?" I ask sarcastically. "What do you mean?" He asked. "We can't kill them now!" I say. "Fine, just for your young love" he says smirking. "SHUT UP!!" I yelled as a throw a pillow at him, nailing him in between his eyes. He fell to the floor and I laughed my ass off.

A/n my fucking hand hurts. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I didn't know what the fuck to write. Bye bye!!

995 words