Cuphead x wolf pianist reader

(Requested by; CharlotteBeesley

Thanks for the request!).

Cuphead pov

A cold breeze passes as Mugs and I walked down the streets. Making our way to a hotel to spend the night before getting back to our job. Mugs and I didn't talk, mainly because I didn't want to, and it was genuinely quiet. A soft darkness was setting down on the land, so mostly everyone was inside. Other than the odd person every now and then.
As we walked, a noise caught my attention. Some kind of music. For some reason, it was enticing to me. I stop in my tracks, listening closely. "Cups, what are you-" I cut Mugs off by shushing him, then walked in a random direction. Following the music. Very confused, Mugs scampered behind me. Soon, we reached a building. The music was coming from there. I push open the door, getting hit by an emediate smell of alchohol. I ignore it, entering the building, a nervous Mugman close behind. The music was louder in here, a soft melody gently ringing out, barely comprehendible over the chatter of drunken idiots and sober idiots. I push through the people, Mugman muttering apologies as he followed behind, still trying to get answers from me but I didn't speak to him. Too focused on the melody that seemed to have tranced me. I turn a corner, seeing a small stage. A female was sat up there, by a piano. She was the one playing that hypnotic music. She was pretty, aswell. Elegant and sophisticated, yet looks like she could kick someone's ass if she needed to. Enchanting. Mugman finally reached me, saying "why did you go in here?". "The music was too interesting to not investigate" I mutter, still focused on the female. Mugs rolls his eyes, grumbled "you're weird sometimes" before walking to the bar and sitting there, waiting for me to give him the signal for us to leave. It's a shame no ones paying attention to this melody. The girl is really talented, and no one seems to recognize it. Once the female finished with the song, she sighed quietly and descended the stage, going to the bar. I decided to follow her, and once she sat I sat down with her. "Hey, uh, I liked your song" I say nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh, thank you, I'm glad someone appreciates it" she giggles lightly, sending a small blush to my face. Ignoring that, I say "I'm Cuphead". She smiles, holding her hand out for me to shake, which I do, "(y/n). Nice to meet you, sir". I couldn't help but smile back. She seemed so sweet, and it warmed my heart just to be near her. We began to talk back and forth, learning more about each other. She was imtsresting, to say the least. And every time I heard her soft voice and slight giggle made my heart flutter and my cheeks heat up furiously. As we were caught up in a conversation, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see Mugman. "Hate to disturb you right now, but they're here" he says reluctantly, pointing in a direction. I follow his point, seeing the two brothers we have been sent to kill. I sigh slightly, pushing myself to my feet. "It was great talking to you, (y/n), but we've got something to take care of" I say, smiling nervously at the wolfy female. She nods understandingly, but we walked away before she could speak. Bendy then noticed Mugs and I approuching, so he grabbed his brother and dashed off. Mugs and I chasing after them.

(Y/n) pov

I sigh slightly, resting my head in my hand and looking down at my drink. Thoughts of Cuphead rattling my mind. I just couldn't stop thinking about him. The image of him alone makes my heart skip a beat. Granted I don't know much about him, but i'd love to spend more time with him.
The bar was still filled with chatter, but I tried my best to block it out and keep my thoughts straight. But all that was cut off once I heard a loud and echoing explosion. Somehow, no one else seemed to hear it. Or if they did they didn't care. I did though, so I jumped up and went to the direction the noise had come from. It was outside in the small alley to the side of the bar. I hesitantly peek around the corner, hearing sobs and mumbles of apologies. I saw a figure knelt on the floor, with another figure lieing motionlessly infront of it. I squint my eyes to get a better a look, seeing the features of Cuphead. He was sobbing heavily, murmering "please wake up", "I'm so sorry", and "please don't leave me, Mugs". I shakily take steps closer to him, seeing the lifeless body of the blue mug who he had said was his brother, Mugman. There was a hole punctured in his stomach, drenched in blood. I gently place a hand on Cuphead's shoulder kneeling down next to him. Caught off guard, he looks at me, tears drenched his face as more remained in his eyes. Upon seeing me, he tackled me in a hug, sobbing into my shoulder intensly. I gently pat his back, not being able to look away from the bloodied body of his brother. Once he seemed to have calmed down just a little, I asked "what happened?". "I..I didn't mean to....I..it was an accident!!" He cries out, "I..I didn't want this!". Still emensly confused, I say "why don't we take him to a hostpital?". "I..I killed him, what's the point!?!" He yells, tugging on my shirt. I lift his head up so we're making eye contact, then said "Cuphead, he'll be fine. We can make sure of it". His eyes scanned mine as his heavy and sharp breathing became more calm and natural. He swallowed down his sadness, wiping away his tears and nodding slightly, sniffling "o..okay....I..I believe you...". I smile softly, helping him compose himself enough to pick up his brother. Then the two of us went to the hostpital, me assuring him the entire way and him explaining what happened.

(Sorry if its not good! And I wanna thank my dear friend for giving me an idea for this chapter! Anyways, I'll see you in the next one. And possibly after that I'll open requests again :3. Babye!!).