cuphead x Mafia boss reader

(Requested by; amacutiepatuie

Thanks for the request!)

Cuphead pov

I sigh, pushing my hands in my jacket's pockets as I walked through the drizzling rain. I frankly didn't care if I got wet, or even if I got a cold. I just wanted to get home to mugs.

I decided to take a shortcut. Through an alley. As I walked through the semi dark entrance way, I felt something wack hard against the back of my head. I fell to the ground, my vision blurred as I slowly lost conscience. The last thing I saw was a blurred figure, clutching a baseball bat in their hands. Then everything went dark.

--------------------------------

I groan in pain, my eye lids slowly flickering open. I was in a dimly lit room, empty but there was a small table in the corner that had some contents spilled onto it. I tried to move, but couldn't. My wrists were tied together behind my back as my ankles were tied to the legs of the wooden chair I was sat on. I was stuck. "Hello?" I call, questioning why I was here and what was going to happen. A door then creaked open, and footsteps slowly approuched me. Emerging from the shadows was a female. She had messy brown hair and brown eyes that focused on her feet. She wore a white button up shirt which sleeves were rolled up, black pants and black classy shoes. She looks up at me, stopping in her tracks. I stare at her with hatred, "what am I doing here?". "Boss' orders, cup boy" she places a hand on her hips. I growl lowly, "let me outta here". "No can do. Now tell me, cuphead. You have some sort of power, what is it?" She leans forward slightly, her eyes dimming. "I don't know what you're talking about" I say plainly. She narrows her eyes, "don't lie....we know you do". "If I did I would've said so" I roll my eyes. "We all know you're lieing. Tell me, now" she reaches into her pocket, pulling out a handgun, "or I'll use this". I smirk smugly, "you don't have the guts". She growls, pointing the gun at my forehead, "tell me your power, or else your little porcelain head will be in pieces". "Do it. I know you won't" my smirk widens. Her finger lightly squeezes the trigger, but before she could shoot me a voice yells "Freya! Don't you fucking dare!". The female stops aiming at me and turns to the doorway, seeing a new figure walking into the room. It was another female, with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Her outfit was fairly similar to the other females, but she sported a grey tail coat and a dark (f/c) tie. "B..boss! I...I wasn't actually gonna kill him!" The first female says, putting her gun away. "Sure you weren't. Now get outta her, let me handle him" the new female says. The first female nods and quickly scampers out of the room, leaving me and the (h/c) haired female alone in this dim room. She looks at me, "ignore her". "Will you tell me why I'm here?" I ask. "You have a power. One we've never seen before. It's stronger than any other thing we've witnessed, and we'd like to know where it came from" she says. "I...don't have a power" I mumble, looking down at my feet. "Yes you do. I've seen it! Your finger can create an energy source that is undefeatable and can not be stopped. Only a few may gain that power, why do you have it?" She narrows her eyes. I sigh, "I've had it for years. The person who gave it to me is dead now". "Hmmm.....and who was this person?" she asks. "His....his name was Elder Kettle.....we- I made a stupid decision and he gave us a potion.....and that's where the power came from" I sigh once again, trying to push away the memories. "Elder Kettle? Haven't heard about him in years" she mumbles. "Can I leave now? My brother needs me" I say, looking up at her. With a sad gleam in her eyes, she says "no can do. We still need to know more. Don't worry about your brother, though. He may be joining you". Before I could say anything, she turns on her heels and exits the room, slamming the door shut and leaving me in darkness.

(Y/n) pov

I let out a small sigh, leaning against a wall. "Why is this so complicated?" I mutter, pinching the bridge of my nose, "why did I get into this buisness? Hell, why did I want to run this buisness?". With another sigh, I walk into the room. There was my 'prisoner'. Looking down at the ground as if its the most interesting thing in the world. I clear my throat, catching his attention. He looks up at me with a cold dead stare, his red eyes staring deep into my soul and identifying all the sins I've committed. "U..um, hey" I smile nervously. "What do you want?" He mutters, scanning me up and down. "Just came to check on you" I say, collecting myself. "You've checked on me, I'm fine, now leave" he snaps. A little shocked, I take a step forward "I'm not leaving". He rolls his eyes, "well if you're here can you just kill me? I can't suffer here knowing that mugs is worried sick". "I won't kill you. I need to identify your power" I cross my arms. He looks down, a small smirk cracking on his lips. That confused me. What is he smirking about? "Interested in my power? Well..." he pauses, then to my surprise raises his arm and points at me, his finger tip glowing a bright, blazing blue color, "why don't you get a closer look?". I gasp, ducking and missing the shot. "How did you-" he cut me off, "get out? Shouldn't leave someone who literally fought the Devil alone. I can be unpredictable". He fired up his finger gun again, "now, lets work together, ok?". I hesitantly raise my arms up in a sign of defense. He smirks, "come on, doll. Get me outta here". I growl, pulling out me gun and aiming it at his head, "I won't go down without a fight!". He chuckles, "come on then!!".

~time skip~

I huff for my breath, clutching my arm in pain. I look up, seeing Cuphead leaning against the wall, scuffed up with many scrapes and bruises. We were an eaqual match, and it was hard for either of us to be defeated. "Fuck you're strong" he huffs, pushing himself up. "Could say the same to you" I wince, reloading my gun. He hobbles over to me, kicking my gun away and tilting my chin up so we made eye contact. He then said "I see why you're the boss. Don't mess with me again, toots". With that, he leaves me an embarresed mess.

(Sorry if its not that good, and I don't know why I included myself. I just felt like it. Anyway, see yah next chapter).