oswald x depressed reader

Hey. For those of you who haven't watched bendy and borris quest for the ink machine, Oswald is in it too. Oswald is depressed as well. Anyway if you don't know who Oswald is then search him up. You'll also discover why oswald and the reader are depressed. Anyway enjoy. Also this was my idea.

(Y/n) pov

I was just hanging with Micky (yes micky is in it too and so is Goofy and Donald but idk if I'll add them in this story) until a demon and a wolf walked up to us. "M....m....m....Mr m.....m......m.....Micky. I've b......b.....been one of y.....y.....your b....bi......biggest f....f...fans for s......so l....l.....l....long. and I was w....w.... wondering" stuttered the wolf. "He wants your aurtigraph dude" the demon finished the wolfs scentence. "No problem" said Micky taking the paper and pen off the wolf. Micky wrote his name down. "And what's your name?" Micky asked. "I'm borris" the wolf said blushing. Micky gave borris the paper. Then Oswald, goofy and one of oswalds kids entered the room. "Unkle Micky, me daddy and goofy were about to head to the store. Do you need anything?" Asked one of oswalds sweet children. "Nah I'm good just take care of your farther for me ok" said Micky, the little blue rabbit nodded. Just then there was screaming of pain behind us. Me and Micky whipped our heads over to the noise and saw the demon having an ink attack. My eyes widened since this was bringing back bad memories. "GOOFY, GET OSWALD AND HIS KID OUT OF HERE!!" Micky yelled. My heart was pounding and then I finally passed out.

~•time skip•~

I opened my eyes slowly. When my eyes finally opened, one of oswalds kids were looking at me deep in my eyes. I screamed. Oswald came rushing over and picked up his kid. He showed me a black board that said sorry. I stood up and said "no no, it's ok. Just a little, unexpected". He smiled. "(Y/N)!!" I heard a cry. I turned around and got attacked by a hug from Micky. "I'm so glad you're ok" Micky said. I hugged him back. "Heh" I heard. Micky let go of me and we saw oswald laughing. "O....Ossy?" Micky said with confusion. "You scared (y/n)" oswald said followed by more laughter. Me and Micky froze. "O.....o.....OSSY!!" Micky yelled frowing his arms around oswald and gave him a tight squeeze. I grinned. "Micky, I can't breath" oswald said. Micky let go of him. All of oswalds kids were dumbfounded. They all started yelling all at once telling oswald to say different things. "I'd thought it'll be time I shared my voice with you (y/n)" Oswald said. "Ya know, considering it's been awhile since" oswald paused for a moment and took a long breath in. "Since ortensias death". I nodded. "It's been 20 years since my farther passing. We can't stay depressed forever now can we" I said with a weak smile. Oswald hugged me. I tried to hold back my tears but it didn't work and I started crying into oswalds shoulder. "(Y/n) are you ok!?" Micky yelled. "Not now Micky, she just needs to let it all out" Oswald explained. I pushed Oswald away and wiped my eyes. Then I got swarmed by oswalds kids. I got pushed to the ground by all 200 of oswalds kids. (Yes, there are 200 bunny kids). They we're all hugging me. "Kids, leave (y/n) alone. She needs some time" oswald demanded. All the kids rushed off me and I got up and started laughing. "Oswlad, you over reacted. That made me feel alot better actually" I say between giggles. I gave Oswald a kiss on the cheek and said "thank you". Oswald blushed a crimson red. One of his ears went down and then up and the other one went down, it repeated that for about 2 minutes. Then they perched straight up. He smiled, ran up and hugged me then kissed me.