Oswald x inky angel (male) reader

(this was requested by:
Cocoa_Playz
The reader in this is going to be male so, if you don't want to read this then you're welcomed back in the next chapter! I've actually been thinking about making the reader male in a chapter so this request came just in time! Thank you for the request!)

(Y/n) pov

I'm a monster. I'm an inky beast. I used to be a perfectly normal angel with not a single care in the world. But now, I've turned into this inky angel. The reason why is the devil. I made a bet and lost. I got my punishment. How I dread the choice I made. Now, I'm forced to live my life as the monster I am doomed to be. I've fount some friends who accept me for the beast I am. Over the years of knowing them, I've developed feelings for one of them. He's handsome, sweet and caring. He's Oswald the lucky rabbit. I feel like it's obvious I like him, but it seems that it's not. Oswald somehow doesn't know, nor does anyone but bendy. Bendy kind of teases me for it since I act so shy and all infront of him.

"You know you're going to have to confess sooner or later" bendy says. "I know, I know. I just can't" I say, my mind was flooding with scenarios of what Oswald would say if I confessed. "Dude, what's the worst that could happen?" Bendy chuckles slightly, placing a hand on my back. "Oh, I don't know. He could hate my guts" I say, way too sarcastically. Bendy chuckles again, placing his hands in his pockets, "you're over reacting". "Maybe so but I can't be sure" I say, plastering a fake smile on my face. "Sorry, (y/n), I gotta go to Boris. See yah" with that, I'm left with my thoughts. "Why can't I say anything to him?" I question, brushing a hand through my (h/c) hair. I hug myself, my ink covered wings wrapping around me as if hiding something. "He's not going to like me back. I'm a beast," I pause, looking in a mirror and meeting my eyes "who would love me?". I heard the door open and I fold my wings behind my back gently, and place my arms by my sides. "(Y/n), we've been calling your name for ages. Come on" it was Freya. (fight me XD). "Sorry, sorry" I say, walking up to her. "What are we doin' anyway?" I ask. She rolled her eyes playfully, "you're the one who set this up, how could you forget" she chuckles slightly but then steadied herself "you, mugs, cups, feel, Mick, Oswald and I are going in the town. Remember?". I make a face of realization, "oh, ok. Tell them I'll be down in a second". I close the door which pushed Freya out. I sigh and place my forehead on the door gently. What am I doing? I stand up straight and look at myself. My clothes were fine to be worn but my hair was sticking up. I sigh again and grabbed a convenient brush sitting on a bedside table. I then brushed my hair gently.

Oswald pov

We were waiting for (y/n). I could see cups getting inpatient, but mugs was trying to occupy him so he didn't go on a fit. Felix, Mickey and Freya were chatting about some random shit. And I sat there and waited for (y/n) patiently. I don't know what it is about him that draws me into him. Whether it be his kindness or his cute smile, or maybe it's the fact that he's so different but it doesn't stop him. I think he's so unique and it's great. I heard gentle footsteps coming down. I lift my head up slightly and come into eye contact with (y/n). I smile at him and he looks away slightly, a smile on his face, with his cheeks pink. I stand up as he walks down the stairs fully, catching the attention of everyone in the room. "Finally" cups sighs. "He wasn't even gone for long" Freya rolls her eyes at the cup head boy. "Yeah but five minutes is like ten years according to cups" mugs jokes. Cups groans slightly, but smiles at his brother. "Are we gonna go or what?" I ask. "Yes, calm down we've got all day" Felix chuckles slightly. I smile again. We then left the house and began walking to I don't know where cause I don't pay attention. I was just following everyone.

~time skip~

Once we reached the town area, we emediatly split up. Mugs went inside this sort of mini arcade with a reluctant cuphead following behind, Felix went to the library, mickey went to an arts and crafts store (never knew he was into that stuff), Freya dashed into a video game store and (y/n) kind of stood there for a moment. "Hey, you ok?" I ask. He jumped slightly, "oh! Y..yeah!". I smile at him and he looks away again. I roll my eyes playfully and look for something interesting to do. "Um, o..ossy?" I hear (y/n) stutter in a questioning tone. I turn to face him, "yeah?". "M..maybe we should walk around... together" he began to fiddle with his fingers. I smile at him, "like a pair? Sure!". He kind of seemed shocked at my response but smiled anyway. "Where would you like to go?" I ask, edging closer to him. "U..um, how about there" he pointed to a rather big store with pale colors complimenting it's simple design. I'm guessing that (y/n) picked it at random and I found that cute. I shrug and place a smile on my face, "ok". We then made our way to the building. The store was practically empty, just a few kids, parents and some adults. It had some like antique statues, furniture and vases. It was kind of interesting to see all the different designs and patterns all the objects had to offer. (Y/n) wondered off someone in the maze like store. "I'll find him later" I say to myself, probably getting a few stares because of it. I then walked around, trying to find something of interest.

I was dragging my feet at this moment in time. I had been walking for a while now and my feet were killing me. "Ok, let's find (y/n) now" I say, turning on my heels and walking in the direction I had came. I don't know where he would have gone so I just walked around blindly.

(Y/n) pov

I wanted to purchase something for Oswald, and that's what I did. I had fount this golden bracelet thing and had gotten the word 'oswald' engraved in it. And, not to seem suspicious, I bought one of my own, this time with my name on it.

"Thank you for your purchase" the red haired women smiled as she handed me the bag with the bracelets in. "Thanks!" I smile. I turn and see oswald looking for something. I walk up to him, "oswald". He turns around to face me, a smile growing on his face. He then took me in a hug, saying "I've been looking everywhere for you". He chuckles then releases me. My face was red, but I shook it off and smiled. He then notices the bag I had. "What's this?" He asks, motioning towards it. I look down at it, then back at Oswald. "I'll show you later. For now, we should gather everyone" I smile. He nodded in agreement and we left the store.

As we walked out the store, I felt as if I was being watched. I shrugged it off as some superstition and Oswald and I carried on walking. "So, yah gonna tell me what's in that bag?" Oswald asks, curiosity talking over his voice. I chuckle slightly and pull the bracelets out. "I, uh, g..got these" I smile slightly at him. He looks at them and a smile developed onto his face. I blush slightly as I pass him the bracelet that said 'oswald' on it. "Why'd you get me something?" Oswald smirks, making me blush more. "I..I thought it would be an act of kindness" I stutter, trying to hide my face with my shirt collar. I can hear him chuckle as I smile sheepishly. "Come on, let's find the others" oswald says, grabbing my hand and leading me somewhere.

~time skip cause I can't think of a transition :p~

3rd pov

(Y/n) was laying on his bed, his attention was directed on the ceiling. A light knock came at the door. Not giving (y/n) a chance to answer, bendy came into the room. "Hey" (y/n) says, not bothering to look at bendy. "Hi..." bendy paused, sitting next to (y/n) on the bed "still haven't confessed I'm guessing". A smirk grew on bendy's face as he looked at his flustered friend. (Y/n) sat up, tucking his (h/c) hair behind his ear. He let out a low sigh and said "not yet. But I might....soon". Bendy looked at him, half shocked and half excited, "wait really?!". (Y/n) couldn't do anything but nod. Bendy playfully, and softly, punches (y/n)'s arm. A smile grew on their faces. (Y/n) then went into panic, "but what would he say!?". Bendy rolled his eyes and chuckled "come on, dude. Chill". "Easy for you to say" (y/n) mumbles. Bendy stood then grabbed (y/n)'s arm, pulling him up and dragging him out of the room. "If you're going to confess, you're doing it now" bendy says, leading (y/n) to the living room where oswald was. (Y/n) couldn't protest, he was kind of glad what his friend was making him do. "Hey Oswald" bendy says, coming to a stop. Oswald looks up at bendy, confused, "yeah?". Bendy pushes (y/n) into the room with Oswald, and, with a "he needs to talk to yah" he exits. (Y/n) stood there awkwardly. "What do you wanna talk about, (y/n)?" Oswald asks, being full of curiosity. (Y/n) looked at Oswald with a flustered face. "Uh...." Is all (y/n) could say. Oswald chuckles slightly, "come on, you can say it--" Oswald got cut off by (y/n) exclaiming "I like you! I always have!" (Y/n) quickly slapped a hand over his mouth, shocked by his own outburst. Oswald's face went red but he smiled. (Y/n) covered his eyes out of embarrassment, trying to hide himself from the world. He wrapped his inky wings around him, concealing himself from the world. Oswald smiled deeply as he pushed one of (y/n)'s wings out of his face and moved his hands. Oswalds expression was serious but he still held his smile. Oswald held (y/n)'s face in his hand, making (y/n) blush. Oswald kissed (y/n)'s cheek softly, saying "I always suspected~~".

(Hope yah enjoyed this! Thanks for the request this was fun to write!! Sorry it took a while to get out but I've just been doing ......nothing, I have no excuse. I mean, apart from the fact that I saw avengers end game today. No spoilers from me by the way! It was amazing and recommend it to marvel or cinimatic fans! Anyway, have fun with your day/night bye bye!