Boris x depressed reader

(requested by; ticcitoby545

Thanks for the request!)

Boris pov

I have this friend. Her name is (y/n). We've been friends ever since we were small. Though, she seems a little different now. She seems off. More sad than her usual happy personality. I'm worried for her. I wish I could comfort her, but I don't know what's wrong. Whenever I do ask, she always says she's fine or changes the subject. I thought we were best friends... Why won't she tell me?

I sigh, laying on my back in my bed. Thoughts spiraled through my mind. What could (y/n) be hiding from me? "Hey bro, you ok?" I hear bendy ask. I sit up, looking at him, "yeah". Bendy narrows his eyes at me, "don't lie. Something is clearly bothering you". I sigh, my ears lowering "it's my friend". Bendy sits next to me, "what about her?". "S.. something's wrong with her. But she won't tell me.." I say, looking towards the floor. "Why don't you ask her?" He asks. "I have" I mumble. "Maybe you should just be more assertive" bendy shrugs. I perk my ears up, "how do I do that?". "Just ask her what's wrong, if she doesn't answer you just keep pushing her to tell you" bendy says. "That could work, but I don't want to annoy her" I say. "You won't" bendy smiles. "Well, ok then. Thanks bendy!" I beam.

(Y/n) pov

I stare blankly at the ceiling. My thoughts consuming every inch of my body. Bad thoughts. Yeah, I am depressed. Sad to admit, but it's true. Reason? Abusive family. Physically and verbally. The only positive thing I have is Boris. My closets friend. He's like family to me. I just wish I could tell him what I go through without the fear of more abuse. I was meeting with him today, though. Maybe I could tell him what I go through.

I was in the park, waiting for my wolfy friend to show up. He always managed to be late. I get that his brother is overprotective but still. Eventually I was cut out of my thoughts by a familiar voice yelling "(y/n)!!". I turn in the direction of the voice, seeing Boris running up to me. Before I could react, I got tackled into a hug which caused me to stumble for a moment. "Boris, we saw each other two days ago. You act like it's been years" I say, gently pushing him away from me and holding him by his shoulders. "I know, but I just really enjoy spending time with you!" Boris beams, a huge smile on his face. That quickly faded as his eyes widen. "(Y/n)! What happened to your face!? You got a bruise!" Boris panics, cupping my face in his hands. I forgot to hide my bruise. Shit. "I, uh, I ran into a door" I shrug, avoiding eye contact. "You don't get a bruise like this from running into a door. Believe me, bendy's done it enough times for me to know. This seems self inflicted, or did someone else do this?" Boris answers, his tone neutral. I didn't answer, only looking towards the ground. "(Y/n), how did it happen?" Boris asks. I still didn't answer, trying to distract myself by counting the blades of grass. "(Y/n), please. Please tell me how you got this" Boris repeats, gently taking my hands. I decided to look at him, my dull (e/c) eyes meeting with his worried black ones. I sigh, feeling a few tears come to my eyes, "m..my dad...did this to me". Boris' eyes widened again, his ears flattening down against his head. "W..what..." He mumbles, the look of disbelief on his face. "M..my family abuses me, ok. But it's not a big deal. I..I can handle it" I say, pulling my hands out of his grasp. "(Y/n), this is a big deal. How long has this been going on?" Boris questioned. "Pretty much since high school" I mutter. "And you didn't tell me!?" He exclaims. "I..I'm sorry Boris. But you've got to understand that I couldn't build up the courage to" I say, tears falling down my cheeks. Boris cups my face in his hands, wiping my tears with his thumbs. "It's ok, (y/n). I'm sorry. I..I panicked. I will sort this out. I will make sure you're happy" he pauses, kissing my forehead "I promise". My cheeks blared a bright shade of red as I froze. Boris chuckled slightly, "now, tell me what they do". I then went on to explain.

3rd pov

Boris, with the help of his friends, managed to stop the abuse (y/n) was going through. She still doesn't trust her family, so she now lives with bendy and Boris. Boris was extatic about that, even going as far to confess his love to (y/n) accidentally. But she did accept it.

They've now been dating for a year now and couldn't be more happy to have each other. How life has changed for the two of them.

(To be honest, I didn't expect myself to get this out today. But hey, it happened! Hope you liked this chapter, sorry if it's not up to standards or anything like that. I'm tired as fuck. Anyway, see yah in the next, bye!!)