boris x toon white cat reader

(Requested by; SkylarPKeeney

Thanks for the request!).

(Y/n) pov

I hum as I twirl around my living room, feeling at ease with myslef. The calm atmosphere was comforting and relaxing. All that was cut off once I heard a knock at the door, which startled me. I compose myself and open the door, revealing Boris. He smiles at me and I smile back. "Hey, (y/n)!" He waves. "Heya, Boris. What brings you here?" I step aside, allowing him to enter the house, which he does. "Just wanted to see you" his cheeks tint pink once he said that, which was adorable. I giggle slightly, "of course". He gives me a smile, "wanna go for a walk with me?". "S..sure" I smile, feeling flustered while looking into his innocent filled eyes. He truly is a precious being. That's why I love him. That and because he's just a genuinely nice guy and wouldn't hurt a fly. I was dragged out of my thoughts by Boris waving his hand infront of my face and saying "(y/n)? You there?". I blush out of embarresment "o..oh, y..yeah, sorry". He chuckles slightly, "so you wanna go with me?". I nod a little eagerly, which caused Boris to smile softly. He took my hand, which made me blush madly, and took me out of my home.

Boris and I walked down town, him rambling on about Bendy and how annoying he can be. Which is kind of funny yet adorable to hear. Whenever Boris talks about his brother he always has a sort of irritated yet humble tone. It's actually quite cute. "Sorry about rambling on again....I just need to get this sort of stuff off my chest" Boris mumbles, scratching the back of his neck as a red hue dusted over his cheeks. I pat his shoulder, "don't worry about it, Bor!". He smiles softly at me, his solemn eyes staring into my (e/c) orbs. I felt heat raise to my cheeks as I looked at his innocent face. Every feature of him screamed 'I am in no way dangerous'. I could stand here staring at him all day.

Boris pov

It had been a minute or so of (y/n) and I staring into each others eyes. As if we were both hypnotized by each others gaze. Her (e/c) eyes are soft and sweet, looking into them makes me feel as if there are no problems in the world. I was pulled put of my thoughts by a shiver running down my spine, a cold breeze washing over us. I blush slightly, "o..oh, I..its kinda cold". (Y/n) seemed to come back to reality by the sound of my voice, her cheeks tinted red "oh, r..right. Guess we should get moving?". I nod slightly, smiling softly and offering her my hand. She smiles back and grasps her hand in mine before we both continued to walk.

The sun was setting, creating a cold yet warm atmosphere that was soothing. It was a gorgeous sight, and being with one of my most favourite people in the world makes everything better. (Y/n) and I were sat under a tree, sleepily chatting to each other. I barely knew what we were talking about, but I spoke nonetheless, even if it didn't make sense. I was half asleep, almost full on asleep, until (y/n) rested her head on my shoulder. My body tenses and my face heats up, but I don't speak nor move. My muscles soon relax as I slowly became content with the contact. I wrap my arm around her shoulders, gently resting my head ontop of hers. It was silent as we both stared at the slowly descending, cuddled up to each other. This moment was precious, and I'm glad I'm experiencing it.

(Sorry if its not good! And sorry it took awhile to get out! I will try and update more, so expect chapters. Anyways, see y'all in the next chapter :3).