cuphead x Lucifer reader x bendy

(requested by; amacutiepatuie

Thanks for the request and nice username)

(Y/n) pov

I sigh as I hang my head back, bored out of my mind. I had nothing to do! I groan quietly, sitting up and slumping down in my chair. I want to go to the over world but father won't let me. But, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I chuckle to myself, pushing myself to my feet and going to my bookshelf. I began to search for my spell book. It had a bunch of pentagrams and demon summonings or ways to make yourself more powerful in it. It's very interesting to say the least. I can make myself look more human rather than something literally from hell. I saw the book. My finger brushed against the spine, feeling the semi sharp bumps that decorated it. I grabbed the book and flicked through the pages, spotting some....interesting things. Soon, I fount the page I was looking for. 'How to look more human'. I placed the book down, memorizing what I had to say as I checked that no one was around. Once that was done, I began my chant. I felt as if my powers decreased and I became weaker. My legs began to shake and I felt my body shift, papers flying around the room in swirls like a flock of birds. Then, I stopped chanting. I collapsed to my knees, leaning on my table as I pant. Did it work? Or did I just drain my energy for no reason? Slowly, I stood up. My shaking legs somehow supporting me as I walk up to my full body mirror. I glanced at it. I couldn't help but stare. I had completely changed. My dark hair had now turned into a (h/c) color and was no longer sticking up, my blood red eyes were now a (e/c) color that sparkled in my somewhat lit room. My outfit had changed as well. I now wore a (f/c) sweater and black jeans, with (what ever shoes cause fuck me). I didn't have my horns, I didn't have my tail. I was.....human. A smile spread across my face as I beam with joy. "It worked!" I squeal like a little kid who just went to Disneyland. Now, for the rest of my plan. I grab a small bag and put some stuff in there, including the book. I then shoved a pillow under my blanket to make it seem like I was there if someone were to enter my room. Once I was satisfied with everything, I left to the overworld.

Bendy pov

"Why doesn't anything interesting ever happen?" Cuphead complains, shoving his hands in his jacket pockets. "Maybe nothing interesting happens 'cause you don't go out" I say, rolling my eyes. He mumbles something I couldn't understand, probably cussing me out. I then spotted something. A female just wondering around. Nothing odd about that, right? Normally I wouldn't take notice unless I'm in the mood to flirt, which ain't today. The thing is, she acted as if everything was new to her. She constantly looked up at the sky, staring at the clouds and sun with awe. She span in circles, taking in all the scenery. The area she was in just had a basic scenery. Trees, leaves, bushes, grass, ect. Why is she so captivated? "Bends, quit staring at that girl" cups growls, "what's Boris going to do if you just miraculously disappear". "She seems so confused, though" I mutter, "what could be wrong with her?". "Don't know, and frankly I don't care. Other people's business ain't our problem" cups says, leaning against a wall. I roll my eyes, "just because you think that doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm going to see what's up". Before cups could object, I began making my way to the girl. I heard him groan and follow me.

Once I reached the girl, I noticed just how beautiful she looked. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, a (f/c) sweater and black jeans. I clear my throat, "excuse me, ma'am? Everything ok?". She faced me, revealing her gleaming (e/c) eyes. She's beautiful. "Oh! Can I help you?" She asks, a huge smile on her face. "I..I just wanted to ask why a beautiful lady like you looks so confused" I say, trying to hide my small blush.

Cuphead pov

I roll my eyes at bendy's comment, looking up at the female. I felt as if my world froze as I stared at her. How can bendy find all the cute girls!! The female lets out a small giggle, "just taking in the scenery. I haven't been around here before". "Explains your confusion, I could show you around" bendy says with a small wink. "I can't go with someone without knowing who you are" she says, a small smile on her face. "I'm bendy!" Bendy beams, gently grabbing her hand and planting a kiss on it. I roll my eyes, "I'm cuphead, sorry about him". The girl smiles more, "don't worry about it! And I'm (y/n)!". (Y/n), huh? Suits her. I smile softly. "Now, how about we show you around, doll?" Bendy asks, a small smirk on his face. I mentally face palm. Do I really consider this guy a friend?

We had been showing this (y/n) person around. She seemed captivated about everything. I think it's cute, though. The way she gets excited by the smallest things. The joyful spark in her (e/c) eyes was just heart warming.

3rd pov

(Y/n) had gotten real close with bendy and cuphead with the hours she's been with them. She doesn't want to go back to hell. She wants to stay with them. She doesn't care that she'll leave everything behind. She doesn't care that she'd be leaving her father.

"This is beautiful" (y/n) smiles, starring up at the sky which was emitting a bright orange color from the sunset. Bendy and cuphead both chuckle, both not knowing they feel the same way towards this girl. The three starred up at the sky, stars slowly beginning to shine.

~bendy ending~

Bendy pov

I sigh silently, looking up at (y/n). She was too distracted by the night sky and stars. I slowly pulled myself closer to her, wanting to take my advantage. I gently place my hand on top of hers. She looked down at her hand, then looked at me. I smile slightly. (Y/n) smiles back, grabbing my hand. She pulls me closer, our faces inches apart. Before I knew it, our lips connected. "Asshole" I hear cups mutter.

~cuphead ending~

Cuphead pov

I glance at (y/n). Something about her just sets my heart aflutter. But something about her also seems familiar. When I was young and I.....sold my soul. Didn't the devil have a female with him? (Y/n)'s voice sounds just like hers. Could they be the same person? No...no that's impossible. They look nothing alike. My thoughts were cut off as I felt a head being placed on my shoulder. I tense up, slowly looking at the person. It was (y/n). She looked at me, giggling slightly as my face turns red. I felt her presence get closer, but I couldn't see it. I was focused on her (e/c) eyes. Before I knew it, our lips connected.

(Boom! Done! Ok! Be patient on the chapters! I'm gonna try and be productive and actually write! Cause schools a bitch and doesn't let me go a day without work I haven't had the chance to write. Anyway, see yah in the next one!)