felix x crystal Angel reader part 2

Requested by; Fluffycatgueen

Thanks for the request!)

Felix pov

"Felix! Come on!" (Y/n) calls in the midst of the forest. "Okay, okay! Wait up!" I chuckle, scampering after the (h/c) haired female. I stopped at her feet, seeing (y/n)'s bright smile. I blush slightly, but smile back. "You finally caught up" she giggles, patting the top of my head. I straighten my hat, "you're the one who ran off". She smiles more at me, patting my shoulder, "true! I'm just so excited to be doing this with you!". I chuckle, ruffling her hair, "as if I couldn't tell! Now come on! We're close to that temple!". (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes lighten up with pure joy, a giant smile on her face. She then ran ahead, yet again. "Wha- (y/n)!! Wait up!!" I call after her, chasing behind her. As much as this situation tires me out, I love it! (Y/n) is an amazing person, and I enjoy every moment we spend together.

Once I finally caught up with the Angel, I saw her staring in wonder. I follow her gaze, seeing a giant, half broken, moss covered temple. "Wow....it's bigger than I expected..." I mumble, my ears perking up. (Y/n) stretches her wings out, causing a small pattern of colors to spread across the ground behind her, as she smiled brightly "this is it, Felix!! Let's get to the top!". Before I could say anything, she's gone. Flying at a fast pace towards the top of the temple. I chuckle, then call out "can't fly, remember?". "Oh yeah!" I hear her distant voice chime. In a matter of seconds, she's back next to me, a nervous smile spread across her lips. "Sorry, feel. I got a little excited" she rubs the back of her neck. "A little doesn't even cover it" I tease. She huffs playfully, taking my hat and wearing it herself. I blush slightly, but say with no hesitation, "you look adorable in my hat!!". (Y/n)'s cheeks blare a bright red, but she ignores it "I..I'll keep it then!". I smile, "so, wanna go up the proper way". She glances at the building, "may take awhile...". I link our arms and beam "as long as we're together then I don't mind!" before dragging her to the entrance.

(Y/n) pov

As Felix and I walked, I couldn't help but notice his bravery. Everytime he saw a cracked step or slab, he'd stop me from walking on it and tested it himself, even if it put him in danger. I can tell he just wants to protect me, which is just the sweetest thing! He's like a guard dog, only not as aggressive. Anyway, we were slowly approuching the top of the temple, and we were both obiously worn out. We were both silent, the only sounds that were heard were our footsteps, our sharp breaths and birds calling out to each other. The silence was eerie, but I knew I was safe. Because I had Felix with me. Felix is extraordinary. He puts himself in the face of danger and always comes out alive with only a few injuries. Even with them he's still willing to continue. No matter the costs. And he showed me how amazing these sorts of places are. How wonderful their history is. I love it! I love Felix! I know I do, and I don't want to deny it. I'm just scared to tell him. He may not feel the same way, and besides, I think he has a crush on an 'Oswald' guy.

Eventually, we made it to the top of the building. It was dark, but not dark enough so we couldn't see. The stars were beautiful and the full moon was shining like a spotlight. "Wow....this is amazing!" I beam, taking in my surrounding. Felix chuckles at my enthusiasm, "I knew you'd like it!". We both stare up at the night sky, as if the stars were hypnotizing us. Felix then cleared his throat, which caught my attention. "You ok, Feel?" I ask, cocking my head to the side. A small blush dusted over his cheeks as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "w..well, uh, there is another reason I wanted to bring you on this adventure". "Oh? Really?" I say in a confused tone. Felix nods, fiddling with his jacket, "w..well, it's just, y..you mean so much to me. Like....more than anything in this world, a..and, I really need to get this off my chest" he pauses, taking a deep breath and then looking me in the eyes. His eyes were captivating. "(Y/n)....I love you" he speaks up, his blush growing brighter. I felt my cheeks blare red as his words hit me, "f..Felix....I..I". I shake my thoughts away and tackle him in a hug, "I love you too!". Felix seemed taken aback, but quickly hugged back. We slowly brake the hug, looking at each other with red faces and caring eyes. I giggle, kissing his cheek, "thank you, Feel". He gently grabs my chin and connects our lips together in a passionate kiss. This was the best day of my life.

(Sorry if its not good! And I'ma try and update more, 'cause I now have time to. Anyway, see y'all next time!)