felix x rabbit reader

Freya (author): *gasp* FELIX GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!

~in another room~

Cup: oh, you're in for it now *chuckles*

Bendy: *worried as fuck* what did you do?!

Felix: *gulp* I..I don't know. *Walks to the room where Freya is* y..yes?

Freya (author): *turns to face Felix* here take this *passes Felix a script*

Felix: what's this for?

Freya (author): you only have one story, so we have another one to do. GO AND REHEARS YOUR LINES WE HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY!! Oh and give this to (y/n) *passes Felix another script*

A little skit before we start. But yeah, that's technically how I thought of this. I was bored af so decided to make a story. I looked who hasn't had a story in a while and it was Felix. Enjoy!

Felix pov

I was sitting at a bar/restaurant, waiting for my order, and thinking about ideas for my book (ME!). As I was waiting, I was watching people. Entering and exiting the bar/restaurant (I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS!) This one girl caught my eye though. She entered the bar/restaurant with elegance. Looking left and right taking in her surroundings. She was a rabbit with (h/l) (h/c) hair, her hair was pinned up in a pony tail (scratch that if yah got short hair) her ears laid flat against the back of her head. I couldn't help but stare. She began to walk....... towards ME! I was panicking in my head. She then walked past me and I felt like such a dork. She walked in the back room. She must work here I thought, gazing off into the distance. "S..sir?" I didn't answer "ahem, sir" someone says, a little more assertive catching my attention. I look and it was that female rabbit again. I felt a slight blush grow on my face as we make eye contact. She had beautiful (e/c) eyes that illuminated in the dimmly lit bar/restaurant. "Your orders here, sir" she says, sliding my drink closer to me. I picked it up and chuckled nervously. "T..thanks" I wagged my tail a little bit as she walked away. "Hey" I hear someone say, I turn to see a demon. "Mr. Felix, right?" He ask and I gave a slight nod. "I really enjoy your books" he says, offering me a hand shake. A smile grew on my face and I took the offer "oh, that's nice to know mr--" "bendy". Bendy left. I placed my elbow on the bar table, and rested my head on my hand. Why did I blush when I was with that girl? Do I like her? N..no that can't be, I don't even know her thoughts kept rushing through my head like a wave. I took a sip out of my drink. The girl walked past every now and then. Every time she did past by, I inspected her furrily.

~time skip~

I had finally finished my drink, I purposely waited until the female was done with her shift. As soon as she went in the back room, I got up and prepared to go. I saw her walk out a door and head to the front door. I began walking there as well. I exited and waited. She came out and walked the opposite direction to where I was. Before she got too far I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around, facing me. She had a confused expression, mine was an unsure yet greeting smile. "Um, yes sir?" She asked, removing my hand off her shoulder. "Well, um I um" I was at a lost for words. Because like seriously, how do you tell someone you don't know you may like them. A smile grew on her face. "Wait, I think I know you. Felix, right?" She says. "Oh, um yeah. That's me hehe" I gave a nervous laugh.

(Y/n) pov

"Well, I just want to say, meeting you has been an honor. I knew I noticed you when I first saw you" I say, reaching my hand out for a hand shake. Felix hesitently shook my hand. "My name's (y/n) by the way" I say, with a warm smile. "Well that's a beautiful name......I mean a nice name......I mean......GRRR!" He stumbled over his words causing me to giggle. We broke the shake. It was just then did I realize he was blushing slightly. I gave a smile. "Um, I know this is weird to ask but, may I have a hug?" I ask, scratching the back of my head. "O..of course you c...can" he says. Out stretching his arms. I out stretched my arms and wrapped them around him, he did the same. I open my eyes, mid hug. I saw his tail stiffened up, pointing strait to the sky. As if...... feeling a connection with me. I brake the hug. He was blushing like crazy, causing me to blush slightly. "Um, Felix. This may seem......erm...... unexpected and crazy, buuuuuuut do you by any chance have a crush....ooon me" I say, blushing more. He blushed even more, if that's even possible. "Well um....I um.....I....I....." He pouted. "I may, even though I've never met you before I just.......i felt a strong connection and---" I cut him off with a kiss on the cheek. He was so red his whole face was red. I smile and blushed. "Sorry. I couldn't resist. Just knowing you had a crush on me, and because you're my idle, I had to do that. It's the best day of my life. Not only did I meet and hug my idle, I got to kiss him!" I fangirled. He chuckled. "Hehe, this is kinda...... awkward. But, may I do one thing?" He asked. Before I could respond, he connected his lips onto mine. Oh my god. Oh my god! OH MY GOD! OH! MY! GOD! I was fangirling and blushing like crazy. We pulled away. "Sorry if thats a bit weird but, I had to. I'll pop by tomorrow" he said with a wink. I stood there, dumbfounded. I broke out of my trance and giggled nervously. I waved as he left. I began to walk home, waiting until tomorrow.