Mugman x Male Reader

(Requested by; Fruit_cup_boy

Thanks for the request!)

This will be a fluffy chapter! Hope you enjoy!

-
Blue eyes stared into the darkness surrounding them, many flashing and urgent thoughts lingering behind them.
They were all too loud to process. Screaming out for the attention they were denied of. No matter how loud and obnoxious they were, they were ignored.
As if they weren't even there, the blue eyes kept staring into nothing. Not a thought laced them- only many confusing and hurtful feelings.

Mugman stared into nothing for what felt like hours. A chorus of thoughts ranging in tone and demeanour pummeling him- desperate for answers and closure. He didn't know how to deal with them.

One thought lingered long in his mind.
Am I gay...?

This is something he's been questioning for a long while now. It's not something he's ever really took into consideration, until he met him.

Before (Y/N) came into his life, Mugman thought he knew he was straight. But (Y/N) opened his eyes to a side he never knew about himself.
Now, Mugman knows next to nothing about sexuality. It's not something he's ever thought about. He's always accepted that people can like who they like- he's never had a problem with it.
But he never thought the discovery was so difficult. He always thought you'd just know. He never thought it was something you'd have to figure out on your own.

He wasn't upset or anything about his sexuality. He was upset that his friend made him feel this way.
Whenever (Y/N) was near him his heart fluttered and heat rushed to his cheeks. His smile made him smile, his laugh brings him joy. Everything about (Y/N) made him so unbelievably happy. In his eyes, (Y/N) was the perfect being. Meaning: why would he ever like him back?

A small sigh escapes him, sitting up, rubbing his eyes in frustration, "ugh! Why do I have to be so stupid? Stupid heart...making me feel like this. Ugh!".

The mug-headed male jumps in surprise when his bedroom door swings open, the sudden light from the hallway burning his eyes, making him flinch and shield himself from the brightness.

"Why is it so fucking dark in here...?".

Mugman squints his eyes at his brother, a little mad his moment of self groveling was disturbed.
Cuphead didn't notice his brother's annoyance, leaning against the door, arms crossed.

"Your friend is here. Go and entertain him. He isn't here for me, you know?".

Mugman's heart flutters as he scrambles to his feet, a sense of enthusiasm washing over him, "is it (Y/N)??".

"I don't fucking know. Uh, it's the (H/C) haired one. The one you talk about all the damn time".

Mugman's face goes red, shushing his brother harshly, covering his mouth.
He glances down the hallway, silently praying that (Y/N) didn't hear what the red eyed cup had said.

Surprised by his younger brother's reaction, Cuphead looked him up and down, analyzing his mannerisms and body language.
His eyes widen when it settles in, his gaze softening as he chuckles slightly.

Mugman looks to his brother, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, removing his hand, "what? What's so funny?".

"You" Cuphead smiles slightly, "you're crushing on your friend".

Mugman's happy demeanor falls, fearfully looking away from his brother, "you're- you're not mad about that...are you?".

Cuphead was taken aback, "huh- why would I be mad?".