Boris x singer reader

(don't play the song yet!!)

Boris pov

Bendy, cups, mugs and I were walking down the street, joking around. I was deep in thought, thinking about our friend (y/n). She had left us years ago to live her life, and we haven't heard of her since. "You alright, bro?" I hear bendy ask. "Huh? Oh! Y..yeah" I say. "You're thinking about her again, aren't you?" Bendy asks. I nod slightly. Bendy chuckles slightly, "young love" he whispers. "Hey, look at this" cups says, looking at a poster. The poster was decorated with bright colors, with (y/n) standing in the middle of it all. She had a bright smile on her face. It was great to see. The poster said she was having a concert. Today. "Since when did she sing?" Cuphead questioned quietly. "Maybe we could go?" Bendy suggested. "Are you kidding?! Have you ever been to a concert? The tickets are always sold out and you can never get tickets on the exact day" cups chuckles at bendy. "Funny you say that-" mugs paused pulling four tickets out of his pockets "I got tickets" he had a huge grin spread on his face. "Since when did you know that (y/n) had a concert?" Bendy asks. "And how come you didn't tell us!?" I added. Mugs just shrugged with a grin, "I know more than yah think". "When is this concert anyway?" cups asks, finally braking from his moment of silence. "In an hour or something. Maybe we should go" mugs says. We share a nod of agreement and then made our way to this huge stadium.

~le time skip~

We sat in our seats, they weren't that close to the stage. Soon, lots of people came in. The sound of excited chatter echoed throughout the room. The chatter died down as the lights dimmed. (Y/n) emerged on the stage, earning a few screams of joy by some of her fans. She smiled brightly at them. She then held her wireless microphone up to her lips as soft music played.

(Play now)

"You.......and I"

A few people screamed at her and she smiled.

"We're like fireworks and synphonies exploding in the sky"

She opened her eyes, looking through the crowd.

"With you....I'm alive. Like all the missing pieces of my heart they finally collide,"

I swear I saw a few tears slip from her eyes.

"So stop time right here in the moonlight. Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes"

She softly closed her eyes, holding herself.

"Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole!"

She walked around the stage slightly.

"Without you I've got no hand to hold"

She smiles down at her fans.

"Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm! Without you....I'm just a sad song. I'm just a sad song."

It seemed like she was singing to the crowd. But, since I knew her I knew she was singing about someone.

"With you, I fall. It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall"

She replaced her sadness with a smile.

"With you, I'm a beautiful mess. It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge"

She brushed a few strands of her (h/c) hair out of her face.

"So stop time right here in the moonlight. Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes"

She wiped her eyes gently.

"Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole!"

She smiled.