bendy x mermaid reader

As a thanks for 581 reads, the cuphead x reader is out. Well, the first chapter is, the second one is in the works. Anyway, enjoy!

(Y/n) pov

I was swimming in the deep, blue ocean. I sighed. It was so boring. I swam around for a bit. I then noticed a small sparkle. I froze and stare at it. I swam towards it. It was in some sort of cave. I ignored my surroundings and just focused on the sparkling object. As soon as I was close, I reached my arms out for it. I touched it, it made my eyes sparkle. I picked it up. It was undescribable. I was about to leave, but I saw another sparkle. Further down into the cave. Being my curious self, I went to it. I was in a cave with some sort of crystals. I smile. "This is beautiful" I say, spinning in a circle. It was beyond anything I've ever seen. I heard a cracking noise. I look around. I saw nothing out of the ordinary. I shrugged it off, I focused my attention on the crystal I had in my arms. I began to swim, but I heard the cracking again. I took no notice of it, and began to make my way out of the cave. Suddenly, I heard a rumbling noise. I froze. And, before you know it, a giant rock fell and landed on my fin. Pain shot through my body. I dropped the crystal. I attempted to pull my tail out, but to no avail. I tried to free myself for a good ten minutes, nothing I did worked. I sighed a sigh of giving up. "What's the use, I guess I'll just stay here and rot away" I say. I heard voices from above the water. No, people. I hope they don't fine me here, but yet I do. If they find me, what could either happen is they'll hunt my kind down and kill every single one of us, or help me. I thought. I hoped for the best.

Bendy pov

We went into this sort of cave. It was very hollow, there was also a pool of water in the corner. Felix was inspecting the cave furrily, borris and mugs were gazing in the water, cup was leaning against the wall bored as always and I was dazed by all the cave had to offer. It was silent, all you could hear was the water rippling and the drops of water that dropped from the ceiling every now and then. "Hey bendy!" Boris cut the silence. I turn my attention to him. He didn't take his eyes off the water. "There's something sparkling in there" I walk up to him and pear into the water, and it was true. There was sparkling coming from the water, I also noticed something else. A woman. "Is that women....stuck?!" I question out of shock. Felix and cup came running over to look. The rest spotted her and began to panick. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Boris and mugs yelled. "Is she ok?" Felix asked. "I don't know, but I'm helping her" I say as I took my shirt off, my voice filled with determination. Before anyone could protest, I jumped in. "Be careful Bendy" I hear Felix say before I got too deep to hear anyone. I swam towards the girl, she didn't notice me. I swam closer. She turned to me and was shocked. She had beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair, sparkling (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin and she was topless, she only had (f/c) shells on her. I gave a smile. I examine her more and notice she had a (f/c) mermaid tail. Her fin stuck under a boulder. I swam towards her tail. "Please don't hurt me" she muttered. I gave her a smile of sympathy. I focused on the boulder. Determination written all over my face. I lifted the rock off of her and she swam from under it. My head lightened as I ran out of air, I made an attempt to swim up to the surface but it was too late. All my air ran out, and I passed out.

Boris pov

Come on bendy I panicked. He's been down there for a while. Felix put a hand on my shoulder. I face toward him. His expression sad. Tears were on the edge of my eyes. "Boris, I'm sorry to say. But, I think bendy....." He paused, tears in his eyes "might not make it" he looked at the water. More tears formed in my eyes. "So you mean he's dead?" Cup asked, causing me to brake down into tears. Just the thought of bendy lying lifelessly on the ocean bed. "I wouldn't have put it like that CUP!" Felix yelled. Felix walked away, leaving me alone with my tears. When I thought all hope was lost, I saw a figure coming to the surface. My face lit up. "Guys, come quick! I think bendy's coming back up!" I say. Everyone came to my side as the figure came closer. A female popped her head out of the water, when she saw everyone she was fearful. She came closer and placed bendy down infront of us. He was passed out. "BENDY!!" I scream, kneeling next to him. I hugged him. "Do you know what happened, ma'am?" I ask as I stare into her eyes. She nodded. "Do you mind telling us?" I ask. She sighed and emerged from the water, she climbed on top of a slight rock sticking out of the water. She was a mermaid. Everyone was in shock. "Y..your a mermaid!" Felix said, out of shock and amazement. She nodded. "Here's what happened. I was swimming and

~im skipping most of the story cause I'm lazy~

And then he ran out of air and passed out. I carried him to the surface and, yeah" she explained. "Well thank you" I say. Giving her a warm smile, she returned the favor. Bendy started coughing and he sprung up. I wrapped my arms around him, I squeezed the life out of him. "B..boris, I c...can't breathe" bendy sputtered out. I let go of him and chuckled nervously.

(Y/n) pov

I smiled as I saw the wolf hug the demon. "B..Boris, I c...can't breathe" the demon sputtered out. The surposidly Boris let go of him and chuckled nervously. I gave a slight giggle. The demon turned his attention towards me. "Thank you Miss....." "I'm (y/n)" "well (y/n), I'm bendy" I smile. "This is Boris" the demon says, pointing to the wolf "hi" the wolf said cheerfully. I wave. "Mr. Felix" "hello". "Cuphead, or cup" "yo". "And mugman, or mugs" "HI!!" I waved to all of them. "It's nice to meet you all" I say. I jumped back into the water and swam towards them. I popped out of the water and rested my arms on the edge, and rested my chin. Bendy was putting his shirt back on. "Bendy?" I ask as he put his shirt on, I lift my head off of my arms and pulled myself up slightly. He looked at me confused. I sat on the edge and motioned for him to come near me. He did so and I flapped my tail, making a loud noise on the water scaring him. "Sorry" I say. "It's ok" he says. He sat next to me. "I just want to say thank you" I say as I lean closer to him. His face heating up. I gave him a slight kiss on the cheek. He blushed and so did I. "Y...y..your.welcom (y..y..y/n)" he stutters. I smile and wave goodbye. I took a breath and dived in. Swimming back to my home.

Bendy pov

(Y/n) swam away. "Ooooooooooooo! Does someone have a cruuuuuush!!" Cup cooed. I gave him a stare full of rage. "I mean, cup does have a point bendy. Your face is so red you could put a tomato to shame" Boris snickered. I was crying on the inside. Please someone save meh! I thought as everyone was cooing some romantic shit at me.

THATS IT!! I'm so happy I got this done. I think, so far, this might be one of my favorites. I don't know why, I just feel like I really like it. Anyway, if you don't mind, go check out the cuphead x reader. Bye bye!!