Bendy x Female Reader

(Requested by; jrs070807

Thanks for the request!)

Bendy quivered in pain, curling into himself as ink flowed down his body, eyes tightly shut and whimpering quietly.
He was all alone- having been separated from the others once again during the quest. He had no hope at the moment. Suffering through a dire ink attack while no one was around. He would usually try to fight it, but it was too painful. He couldn't stop the pain. He couldn't handle the pain. All he could do was suffer on the dirt covered ground, ink flooding over him as his body shook with pain. He felt as if he couldn't breath, ink clogging his throat, coughing it up and gasping desperately for air. Only one thought ran through his mind; I'm going die.

He hears the crunching off dead leaves as someone approaches him- but he couldn't react. It could be someone or something dangerous, and Bendy couldn't do anything. He was defenceless.
All of his worries wash away, though, when he hears that lovely voice that causes butterflies to flutter in his stomach;
"You're not alone, Bendy...I'm here".
(Y/N) carefully scoops Bendy up into her arms, setting the small demon on her lap, letting him lean against her chest. Bendy's heart skipped a beat, feeling much safer now that his (h/c) haired friend was here. He would smile if he wasn't in so much pain.
(Y/N) carefully wiped away the ink that was covering Bendy's eyes, sighing quietly, a sad smile on her face, inspecting the demon's figure. Bendy's breathing became more stable than it was before, his body relaxing in her arms.
His attack must be dying down- she thought, relief setting in her heart. She hated seeing him like that. She worried so much for him. She doesn't want to lose him- Bendy means so much to her.
(Y/N) is pulled from her daze when Bendy blinks his eyes open, looking up at her with pained eyes.
(Y/N) gives a loving smile, "how are you feeling, tough guy?".
Bendy groans, hiding in the crook of (Y/N)'s neck, clinging onto her.
She chuckles, "you're okay...lets just relax for a little while, okay?".
"B- but what about the others?" Bendy questions, sitting straight so he could look into (Y/N)'s eyes, flinching a little in pain.
"You're hurt, Bendy. You need to recover before we do anything".
"I'm okay! We need to find the others!".
(Y/N) sighs, "we'll only go look for the others if you'll let me carry you- and I know you hate that".
Bendy pouts angrily, "fine...lets stay here...".
"You know its best for you. If you overwork yourself while you're in this state you're going to make things worse for yourself".
Bendy sighs, looking away from (Y/N), heart heavy with guilt, "I know, I know...".
(Y/N) frowns, noticing Bendy's dim demeanor, "what's on your mind?".
"N- nothing! Its just...I- I feel like such a burden..." Bendy admits, letting his guard down, "with this stupid inkness and all...I- I'm dragging us all down...I'm so weak...".
"You didn't want this, Bendy. We know you can't control it".
"But its tedious!" Bendy bites his lip, trying to keep calm, "its not getting any better...I'm slowing us down because I can't fight it!".
"Bendy" (Y/N) hums sympathetically, wrapping her arms around the demon's figure, "you shouldn't think your illness is bothering us. I'm not saying its a good thing that you have it- all I'm saying is that you don't have to be ashamed to have it. Its not your fault".
Bendy remains silent, heart fluttering at the embrace he was wrapped in. He then sighs, "does it bother you?".
"What?" (Y/N) asks, caught off guard.
"My illness...does it bother you?".
"Of course not! I- I just..." (Y/N) pauses, holding Bendy closer, "I just worry about you...".
"You- you do...?".
"Yeah- of course I do. You mean the world to me- I hate seeing you in so much pain...I'm scared to lose you".
Bendy looks at (Y/N)'s face, seeing sincerity in her eyes. A small smile drags across his face, "you care about me that much?".
(Y/N) blushes slightly, smiling softly, "did you seriously not notice?".
"Well, its hard to realize stuff when you're covered in ink" Bendy teases, smirking, "so...you, uh...like me?".
(Y/N) playfully rolls her eyes, "your ego would just love to hear me say that, won't it?".
"Oh yes it would. It would like that very much".
(Y/N) laughs slightly, building up enough courage and confidence to lean down and softly press her lips against Bendy's.
The small demon's face lights up with a bright shade of red, his body stiffening up, caught off guard by (Y/N)'s sudden action. Gradually, a large grin spreads across his face, "holy shit...".
"You mean the world to me, Bendy...I love you".
"Holy shit".
(Y/N) furrowed her brow in concern, but before she could ask if Bendy was okay, his lips came crashing against hers, causing a small yelp to escape from her, but she melted into the kiss- glad Bendy was feeling better, and glad that things would be different between them from now on.

(I'm sorry if this isn't too good- I wrote this after an all nighter because I don't make good decisions-
Anyway- I hope you liked this one! And I'll see you in the next one!).