bendy x ink illness reader

I thought of this story btw so ye. Enjoy.

(Y/n) pov

I was walking down the street until I heard noises in an ally way. Curious, I peeked around the corner. I saw a wolf rumigimg through a bag and a demon on the floor. It was only at that moment that I realized the demon had ink on his face. "The ink illness" I said. The wolf looked in my direction 'crap he heard me' I thought. "Um, hello ma'am" said the wolf. But before I could respond, my ink illness started acting up. Ink started to pour down my face and I screamed in agony. "Ma'am, is everything alright?" asked the wolf. I nodded, the demon knew I was lying cause he sat up and said "ink illness isn't it?" I nodded. I then screamed with more agonizing pain. Within in seconds (or even mili-seconds) I passed out.

Bendy pov

The girl fell to the floor. "Is she alright bendy?!" Borris asked with panick. I walked up to her and picked her up. "Lets take her to the hotel, she looks like she needs some rest" I simply say. Borris nodded.

~time skip to the hotel~

I was out on the balcony, watching the stars, wondering if the girl would be ok. "Bendy!! Bendy!!" I hear borris yell. "Ye" I said. "She's awake" he said with joy. I spun around and saw borris jumping up and down. I barged passed him to see the girl. She was sat up looking at her surroundings. "Hey are you ok?" I asked as I sat next to her. She nodded and then looked down at the floor. "Why did you help me?" She asked. I was confused. "Why wouldn't we help you?" I ask. "Because, when it normally happens, no one bothers. They just walk past or laugh at my pain" she explained. It was just then did I realize that I have borris everytime it happened and, she was alone. Without thinking, I gave her a hug. She hesitated before putting her arms around me. In the corner of my eye I could see borris on the balcony making a heart with his paws. I mouthed the words 'fuck you'. "I'm (y/n) by the way" (y/n) said as she pulled me out of the hug. "I'm bendy, and that shitty little wolf is borris" I explain. She laughed. "Thank you" she said plainly. "It's ok" I say. Just then I hear borris yell with fear "BENDY!". "What's going on?" (Y/n) asked. Just then borris ran into the room with the two shit cup Bros chasing him. (For those of you who haven't seen bendy and borris quest for the ink machine, technically cuphead and mugman are trying to kill bendy and borris). "Hey!" I yelled "leave him alone!" I jumped off the bed. "And why should we?" Asked cuphead. (Y/n) was still on the bed confused. "And who's this?" Asked cuphead while walking up to her. She backed away a little bit. "LEAVE HER!!" I yelled. Cuphead looked at me with rage as he was about to shoot his finger gun thing at me. Just before he shot it, (y/n) grabbed his arm and twisted it. Cuphead fell to the floor. "Ow you little shit" he said as he got up. Mugman and borris looked at each other and back at the scene. "Leave my friends alone" (y/n) said as she jolted off the bed and stood next to me. Just then she screamed in pain again. "Oh no not again, not right now" I say. "Ha, not so tough now are ya" cuphead said as he was about to shoot her. "No!" Me and borris yelled as he shot her. (Y/n) fell to the floor. "Let's go" cuphead said as he ran for the balcony. "Ok" mugman said sadly as he followed. Cuphead jumped off the balcony, mugman looked at us and then did the same thing. I kneeled next to (y/n) who was still having her ink illness attack. She sat up and stuttered "m.....m....my b....b.....bag". I grabbed it and chucked it to her. She quickly grabbed something out and ate it. Soon the ink drained away but she was bleeding from the shot. "(Y.....y/n), you'll b....b...be fine ok" I said trying to hold back tears. "Don't lie to yourself bendy" she said. She hugged borris and then hugged me. "Thanks for everything" she said as she kissed me. She then lied on the floor and faded away. "Goodbye" she said crying. She disappeared. "Bendy, is she dead?" Borris asked tearfully. "At least it'll save her from the pain of the ink illness" I say wiping my eyes. "This is my fault" I said. "Bendy it's not" borris said. "Yes it is, if I hadn't had helped her this wouldn't have happened" I explain. "But if you didn't help her something worst could've happened" borris said. He was right. I ran up to borris and gave him a hug.

GAH!! Why did I do this. R.I.P (y/n). You'll be missed. Oh wait, you'll be in the next story. Whatever. Hope you enjoyed.