Oswald x Cute Reader

(Requested by; KamariUwU

Thanks for the request!)

Oswald shook his head in amusement as he watched his brother overly exaggerating the intensity of his next show, enjoying the excited glint in his eyes. He had always loved seeing his brother happy- he was glad he can be like that more often.
"Oh my! Sorry, Ossy! I didn't mean to gush for so long!" Mickey smiles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with a shy giggle.
Oswald shakes his head, "its okay, Mick. I like seeing you happy".
"Dawe, you're so sweet, bro!".
Before Oswald could respond, his eyes caught sight of (h/c) haired girl. His cheeks dusted with red as they made eye contact, quickly looking away, sinking down in his chair, trying to ignore her.
Mickey giggles, "Ossy~ you're blushing~".
"Shut up, Mickey" Oswald hisses, yelping when he heard his brother call over the girl, glaring at him while he just grinned.

"Can I help you?" The (e/c) eyed girl asks, her voice making Oswald's heart melt.
"Hi! Sorry, but my brother, here, spotted you and would like to know your name?".
Oswald hesitantly looked up at the girl, his blush growing more vibrant one their eyes meet again. He was in awe. How could one person be so damn adorable?!
"Oh! Uh, I'm (Y/n)...weren't you in a show once?".
Oswald shook away his thoughts, clearing his throat, "I- y..yeah, I..I was a magician for a little while...in Mickey's circus...I..I'm Oswald, by the way!".
(Y/n) giggles, amused by how shy the rabbit was, "well, its nice to meet you. I used to enjoy your tricks. I always wondered what happened to you".
"I'll leave you two alone" Mickey teases, standing up and walking away, send his brother a wink as he left.
Oswald mentally cursed his little brother as the (h/c) haired cutie sat across from him.
"So, uh, why- why did you want my name?".
"I didn't- I mean! I kinda did! B..but I didn't want you over!- n..not that I didn't find you interesting or anything! I just- oh geez" Oswald groans, hiding his face in his hands, ears flopping down to the sides of his head.
(Y/n) chuckles slightly, "you're sweet".
"You're cute..." Oswald mutters, muffled by his hands, blushing by his own words.
"Thank you!" (Y/n) beams, smiling widely, "you're not so bad yourself, Bunny boy".
"Bunny boy?" Oswald looks across at the girl, chuckling a little, "are we already at nickname stage?".
"Well, I think you'd be a nice friend" (y/n) pauses, resting her head in her hand, smirking, "maybe more one day".
Oswald flushes bright red, "oh fuck...why- how can you bring so much embarrassment to me...so easily!".
(Y/n) shrugs, giggling as she stood, "you tell me, Oswald. Now I better be gone...I hope to see you again soon".
"Y- you too" Oswald smiles shyly, blushing more as he feels a soft pair of lips press against his for a short moment.
"Bye Ossy!" (Y/n) coos as she left, leaving Oswald's heart melted, face as red as a tomato.

(Sorry for being gone for awhile! And sorry for the short chapter! But I'll see you again soon, hopefully!)..