Micky x reader| Cinderella

Don't question me!!! Also, I don't really know the Cinderella story, so if I get any of this wrong then yell at me. The evil step sister's will be brinda and cuppochino, or if you have two sisters you can call them their names. Hope you enjoy. Bubye!!

(Y/n) pov

When I was young, my father was a nice man. He cared for everyone, and everything. Though, one day, my mother fell terribly ill. The ink illness if I recall. My father and I tried our best to help her, but there was no use. My mother passed away, leaving me and my father. Our life's changed after that. We were still happy though. A year after my mother's passing, my father married a wicked women. She had two snobby daughters. Cuppochino and brinda, were their names. My step mother was sweet and kind, at first. Soon, my father passed away. Of natural causes might I add. It was a very sad time, for us all. I tried to seek comfort out of my step mother. All she did was boss me around. She believed, if I wasn't here my father would still be alive. I was no longer her step daughter, I was her maid.

/To present time\

I woke up, in a dusty old bed as always. "(Y/N)!! COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTINT!!" My step mother yelled. I sighed as I got up. I changed from my rags into a maids outfit. I walked down the stairs. "Yeah ma'am?" I asked. She looked at me with fury. "Look at the state of this house!! Everyone will think we're pigs!! Clean up!!" She ordered. I looked around. The house was spotless. "Um, mother. The house is as clean as it can be" I say causiosly. She growled. "BRINDA!! CUPPOCHINO!! COME HERE NOW!!" She yelled. They came down the stairs, wearing knee high gowns. "Show our little maid here a lesson" she says, passing them both buckets. They tipped the buckets upside down, pouring dust and dirt all on the carpet. My step mother tuttered. "We can't have breakfast here! It's a mess! Clean up while we're gone. And make dinner. Also do a the chores" she said. Brinda and cuppochino stepped on the wooden floor elegantly. My step mother threw a broom at me. "CLEAN UP, NOW!!" With that, they left. I sighed as I went into the kitchen. I got a dustpan and brush from out of the cabinet and entered the main hall again. I placed the dustpan and brush down and picked up the broom. I began to sweep up the dust. I sweeped the dust into a pile. I put the broom down and picked up the dustpan and brush. I knelt down, sweeping the dust into the dustpan. I stood and poured the muck into a nearby bin. I grabbed the broom and the dustpan and brush to put them away. Once I did, I grabbed my chore list and read it. The first one was to make dinner. And so I did.

~time skip~

Once all my chores were done, I went to my room. I flopped on my bed. "Are you ok?" I heard a high pitched voice say. "Yeah I'm fi---" I then realized I was home alone. I looked to see two mice. "Hey!" A tall mouse said. I backed off from fear. "W..what! Are you actually t.. talking to me?" I questioned. A smaller mouse nodded. "Yes, my name is bendy. This is my bro Boris. What's your name?" The smaller mouse called 'bendy' asked. (Don't question why I made bendy and Boris the mice. It's just funny to me XD) "I..I'm (y/n)" I say, still questioning the fact that mice are talking to me. After a while of talking to them, I learned they weren't a threat. Infact, we became friends. I heard the door open. I jumped from my bed. "What's the matter, (y/n)" Boris asked. "My step mother and step sisters are home" I say, exiting the room. I gave them a slight wave goodbye as I closed the door. "(Y/N)!!" I hear my step mother call. I ran down the stairs. "Did you do all your chores?" She asked. Before I got to answer, there was a knock at the door. My step mother grunted. She grabbed the door handle and plastered a fake smile on her face. She opened the door. "Hello, how may I help you?" She says as sweet as possible. "Hello madam, sorry to disturb you. But the prince is having a party, and he heard you had three lovely daughters" the man says with a bright smile. He passed my step mother three invitations and left. She closed the door. I snatched one out of her hand and so did brinda and cuppochino. I smile. "The party is tonight!" Brinda announced. Cuppochino and brinda giggled with excitement. "I don't know why you're smiling. You don't even have a nice dress to go in" cuppochino laughed. "Actually I do" I smile some more. The three looked at me like I was some kind of monster. My step mother coughed "well, it's late. And we want to prepare for the party" she says. We all walked up the stairs. I entered my room, opened my cupboard and pulled out a dress. The dress was beautiful. It was knee high, (s/f/c), had a (f/c) sash on it and had a red rose gently resting in the sash. I placed it on my bed, smiling a smile I haven't smiled in a long time. My step sisters entered the room, with smug smirks. "May we look at your dress?" Cuppochino asked. I hesitently nodded, passing her the dress. "Awww, isn't this such a pretty dress" brinda stated. "It would be a shame if--" she paused pulling out scissors. I was shocked. I tried to grab the dress back, but they had already cut through it. They threw the remains on the floor. I fell to my knees, on the edge of crying. "oops" is all brinda said. They giggled evily and left. I began to cry. I felt a little hand touch me. I look to see bendy and Boris smiling softly to me. I smile back. "Maybe we could make you a new one!" Boris suggested. "Yeah!" Bendy nodded his head repeatedly. I let them do it, I mean what could possibly go wrong. Right?

babqftim x reader shorts (Requests Closed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें