Felix x Oswald's sister reader (2)

(Requested by; Vanny_the_randome

Thanks for the request!)

Felix pov

I yelp when I am tackled to the ground, being trampled with tight hugs as soon as I had entered the home. The bright blue bunnies began beaming with excitement as I chuckle slightly, sitting up and hugging or petting as many of them as I could. A giggle pulls me away from their cuteness, looking up and locking eyes with another cutie.
"Need help?" (Y/n) asks, her smile as sweet as ever. I shake my head, a smile of my own pursing at my lips as I take her hand and she pulls me to my feet. "You guys sure do have a safe security system" I joke, hypnotized by her gleaming (e/c) orbs. She rolls her eyes, greeting me with a quick but sedimental hug. "So what brings you here today, Mr Felix?" She asks, guiding me into the kitchen, where Oswald and Donald sat. "I wanted to see you again" I say in an accidental flirtatious tone. Maybe not so accidental. A whistle was heard along with Oswald saying "(y/n)'s got a boyfriend, aye?". (Y/n)'s face burns bright red as she glared at her brother, "shut up, long ears! He isn't my boyfriend!". "Come on! We've listened to you drool on about him for days!" Donald chimes in, a cocky grin on his face. (Y/n) groaned loudly, hiding her face in her hands, face burning red from embarresment. I couldn't help but to let out a small laugh, causing her to lift her head up and glare at me. I put my hands up in defence, "don't blame me! You're the one who's cute when they're embarressed". "When's the wedding?" Oswald asks, chuckling at his own comment. "Oswald, you are 31! Stop acting like a damn child!" The (h/c) haired girl snaps. "No matter what you say, you two are still my OTP" Oswald smirks, making a heart with his hands as he leaned back to, I presume, get us into frame, winking. My cheeks turn red at that, rubbing the back of my neck with a shy smile, "thank you, I..I guess". "See, he likes it! Its meant to be!" Donald cheers, causing (y/n) to face palm and give me an apologetic look. I give her an assuring smile, saying "well, I do actually need to tell you something. Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private". She nods and follows me out the room, Oswald yelling another remark on our way out. She leads me into the backyard, where we sit on the grass next to each other.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" She asks, tilting her head, making my heart flip. Focus, Felix. Now's not the time. "Well, I, uh, should tell you that I will be gone for awhile" I say, looking down to my feet, "I don't know how long. It could be months or maybe even years. I just thought I should inform you". "You're leaving? W..why?" She asks, her tone sad which made me shudder. I rub the back of my neck, "I've fount some people who have a map to find the ink machine, and to fix it. I offered to help them, and they agreed. So I'll be gone". She hums sadly, bringing her knees into her chest, hugging her legs, "its for good, so I'm happy about that. But I will miss you". "And I'll miss you, too" I say, looking back to hee, seeing that she was looking straight ahead. I frown slightly, hesitantly turning her head to face me, smiling sadly, "I understand we've built quite the bond recently, and I get that our parting will be tough. But it won't be forever. And I'll try my best to visit when I get the chance". She smiles softly, taking my hand off her face and instead holding it firmly, "you're so sweet. And brave. I don't understand how you can be so willing to do something that is risking your life". "I enjoy the thrill. And it helps people" I smile, pressing my forehead against hers. "That's one of the reasons I love you" she giggles, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Dawe, you love me" I tease, my arms snaking around her waist. "Its obvious, shut up" she laughs slightly, pulling her head away from me to look into my eyes. I smile more, "I know. I wanted you to admit it, though". She rolls her eyes, pulling me closer until our lips connected.

We pull away after awhile, looking at each other with red faces and wide smiles. "Don't forget about me while I'm gone" I tease. She giggles, hugging me tightly, "as if I could ever forget you".