𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 43

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, that sounds better." I breath out with relief.

"I can have one of the boys stay with you here and accompany you to the party," he offers.

"No, that's fine. I'm sure they're both needed there with you. I'll just have one of the guards drive me."

"No y/n, I can drive you," Yoona interrupts. "Before heading home, I'll just drop you off."

Before I could answer, Jimin asks, "Yoona, are you sure you don't wanna come?"

"I'm good. I got a date tonight."

"Well um okay have fun," Jimin replies, then looks towards me. "I'm gonna get going then, okay babe?"

I weakly nod, and he leans in giving me a quick kiss on my lips then whispers in my ear, "baby, I can't wait to see you in that bikini."

***

I already hear the loud up-beat music blaring and chatters of people coming from the backyard, as I walk out of Yoona's car.

"Have fun, girl!" Yoona cheerfully smiles through the open window, then drives off the driveway and out the giant gates passing by loud thrilled people walking in.

My eyes shifts towards the black car full of guards that Jimin had sent to keep watch of me from a distance.

I move my eyes down towards the line of luxurious cars parked up in this massive driveway with many excited young men and woman coming out in groups.

All women are already in their bikinis in their hot girl summer bodies, while the men are shirtless revealing their define abs.

I don't blame them, it's humid outside, but I still choose to wear an oversized light blue button-up over my white bikini.

I finally turn around to face the mansion, seeing squads of half dress people walking towards the front doors and many more walking on the side of the house heading towards the backyard, where the party is being held

I take a deep breath and walk towards the side entrance of the mansion following the people who had just come. But as I walk through, I could feel people's stares on me, making my anxiety accelerate.

I take my focus away from their scrutiny and immediately call Jimin, hearing the phone ringing but it soon leads me to his voicemail. I quickly send him a message, hoping he replies soon.

I take another deep breath and continue walking towards the backyard, keeping my gaze straight, trying hard not to pay any attention to the amount of stares that I'm getting, and even hearing men whistling at me.

The thumping hip-hop music and chatters of people gets louder and louder until I finally reach the crowded and lively massive backyard. It's like a nightclub, but during the day with mostly everyone drunk, dancing, and partying away.

The wild place is more packed than I had expected. People are already in the pool, playing with the pool floats and some couples making out. The music is blasting so loud, I'm surprised this party isn't shut down.

What did I get myself into? And where is Jimin and the boys?

I continue making my way through, hoping to find a platinum blonde man with two friends by his side.

But no luck.

I'm getting offered drinks from waiters walking around, but I keep turning it down. There is no time to be drinking right now. I need to find the boys first.

I can feel myself getting stressed out and flustered, but thankfully I spot an empty pool-side lounge chair. I immediately take a seat, as I pull out my phone and call Jimin again.

But still no answer.

I take a deep sigh, and scan around the translucent blue pool filled with obnoxious rich young people that I've never seen before.

A sudden up-roaring cheers grabs my attention, wondering where it's coming from.

I glance at the direction of that excitement, and spot a hype crowd in a huddle, coming closer and closer my way by the pool.

It's probably someone drunk or gulping down some alcohol.

I stretch my neck trying to see what all the hysteria is about, until finally I get a glimpse, feeling my stomach twisting with dreadfulness.

It's a man I knew all too well.

Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

And of course right beside him is Aera.

Jungkook's black sunglasses covered his eyes, wearing black shorts with a button-up white short sleeve shirt leaving the top buttons open, exposing his chest tattoos. While Aera stands beside him, wearing a baby blue two-piece swim suit, revealing her thin figure and emphasizing her bare chest.

Out of all the places that I'd see these two again, it had to be here and right now?

Jin and J-hope are in that crowd too, except Taehyung. The rest of the men and woman with them I didn't recognize. But they all seem to be friends and all in a party mode.

I should really get up and just leave before Jungkook notices me and a commotion starts again. I don't have any energy to deal with those two today.

I gather myself, about to get up from the lounge chair to leave this area, but I'm too late...

Jungkook catches my eyes and gives me a cocky look.

Oh boy...