𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 30

Zacznij od początku

I didn't answer as I sniffled my pain away. He immediately pulled me into a gentle hug and my pain poured onto his shirt, staining him with my tears.

"It's okay, y/n." He stroked my back, giving me a sense of comfort. "I'm here."

He's been nothing but kind. I shouldn't do this to him.

"I'm sorry, y/n." I hear his voice going weak.

Sorry? Why was he the one sorry?

"I'm sorry that...Jungkook is treating you like this." I hear his voice filled with sadness. "You don't deserve this."

My body froze against him, feeling guilt that I had that idea of using him. I didn't even tell him yet but I guess he already knew what I could be crying about.

I pulled away, starting to be in conflict with myself if I should do it or not. "Thank you, Tae. But...I just want to be alone right now."

"Alright y/n, if that's what you want," he responded, and gave me a reassuring smile. "But let me know if you need me."

I wistfully smiled at him and turned to leave when I felt his strong hand pulling my arm right back. "Y/n, I'm serious when I say I'm here for you. I really am." His eyes bored deeply onto mine. "I would even take a bullet for you, y/n."

My eyes filled up in tears from his words. I could tell how genuinely concerned he is for me. At this point, I just can't bring myself to do it to him.

I weakly smiled at him again, feeling guilt washing over me. Then he slowly let's go of my arm and I headed up the stairs to Jungkook and I's shared bedroom.

I sat in bed thinking about Taehyung's comforting words, feeling guilty that I had the idea to do such a thing to him.

But as time passed me by, my anger for Jungkook became too much to handle and overpowered my senses. I wanted to hurt him, just as badly as he hurt me.

I called one of the maids to bring me two glasses of water and I immediately texted Taehyung.

Almost immediately I see the Delivered turned to Read.

I shoved my conscience away. All I felt was anger. Nothing else.

I grabbed the tranquilizers from my purse that I had bought and grabbed one pill out. Taehyung suddenly came in and I frantically shove the container of tranquillizers into the nearby bedside table drawer, catching a glimpse of pain killers stored in there.

I immediately sat onto the bedside, feeling my heart race, hoping he comes beside me.

"Hey, what's up?" Taehyung walked towards me and sat on the bedside with me.