𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

I couldn't be seen with Jimin, I just know Jungkook would be outrage. Or maybe he won't? He has been nice these days...

No. I still can't risk it.

I scan around the room and I spot one camera. I just hope Jungkook wasn't looking at this time. I'm sure he'd be too busy.

Jimin looks at me with confusion as I become hasty. He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "Jimin, we can't stay here. We need to talk somewhere else."

"Why?" He asks, looking concern.

"I'll explain everything later," I said, hurriedly. "We just need to figure out where we could go talk secretly. Where Jungkook will never go or know people, but it can't be too far from work. I need to come back to work for my meeting."

Jimin looks at me, still looking puzzled.

"I'll just tell my assistant that you, Mr. Bang had decided to discuss the business in a coffee shop nearby. Just get out of here and I'll meet you in the back of the building and we'll head to..." I pause, trying to think of a place quickly, feeling my heart racing.

"Don't worry I know just the place," Jimin suddenly say. "It's a ten minute drive from here and rush hour had just past so I'm sure there'll barely be anyone there."

***

A tidal wave of relief washes over, as I finally step foot out of the building. I'm finally far away from those cameras.

I immediately slip inside the red Ferrari waiting for me at the back side of the building. Jimin had left discreetly, while I had inform Seri that I was heading out with Mr. Bang to discuss business at a nearby coffee and will be back as soon as possible to the tend all my other schedules meetings for the day.

Once we finally arrived at the coffee shop and took our seats at the back end. Instantly, I feel my tense muscles starting to relax. I can breath again, and I can finally take in the moment of Jimin in-front of me.

My eyes glisten towards him, sitting across me looking even more handsome than ever. He looks so cute, wearing a black fitted cap and black shirt with a silver Cuban link chain around his neck.

 He looks so cute, wearing a black fitted cap and black shirt with a silver Cuban link chain around his neck

I had missed him so so much. I just wanted to hug him again. But there was no time for that, I have to tell him everything.

"Look Jimin," I sigh. "Jungkook had figured out that I came back to him, only with the intention of getting his chip."

I wait for his reaction but he looks the same, like it wasn't a surprise to him at all.

"But he ended up letting it go...if I leave you and stay with him."

I waiting for him to atleast say something but he looks at me like he wants me to continue.

"But I really had no choice," I further explain. "He had threatened to have you locked up, if I leave him. So I decided to stay and to...play along with him."

"I already knew, Jungkook might have found out," Jimin finally speaks. "The day we had that meeting, the way he was acting was suspicious to me. But I just knew you thought smart and kept going, waiting for the right moment to get that chip. That's why I texted you 'baby' because I had a feeling he may have a hold of your phone or something, just to fuck with him." He smirks.

For some reason my heart sinks to my stomach, at the fact that he only texted me baby just to play along and hurt Jungkook.

"So wait, does Jungkook know the real truth about us?" He asks.

"No," I answer. "I didn't tell him, of course."

"Good." He releases a harsh breath as he sits back onto his chair. I could tell he's stressed out about the situation but trying hard not to show it.

I wanted to tell him so badly of my dilemma but before I could have any courage to tell him, he speaks again.

"I'm really proud of you y/n." He gives me an encouraging smile. "Yoongi hyung, keeps telling me you would just break and fall back to him. But you didn't. Even after he figured out, you kept going. I knew you would be smart enough."

"Uh...yeah..." I said, meekly. Then remembered I couldn't be here for too long. Now that I told him what he needed to know, I should get going. "Jimin I want to see you again, but in better circumstances. I also gotta get back to work to attend an important meeting and before everyone gets worried and informs Jungkook my whereabouts."

"Alright, I understand," He said with his voice low. "I'll figure something out in the meantime, while you continue getting the chip." Then leans in closer to me across the table looking at me with seriousness. "But in any circumstances that bastard hurts you—leave."

I weakly nod my head. "Don't worry about me, Jimin. I can handle him."

He doesn't say a word for a moment, as he tilts his head, examining me. "Y/n, I don't think you've ever seen Jungkook's other side."

I look at him confuse on where he's getting at.

"When he's in his full mafia boss mode," he continues, then suddenly his expression turns dark. "Even you don't get to see that side of me."

I shudder at his words.

"But anyways," he sighs, expression softening. "We should head back. I think your assistant seen my face."

"Don't worry about Seri," I reassure him, but still feeling taken back from what he had said. "She could be trusted."

***

"I really did miss you, y/n," Jimin pulls me into a hug before I could open the door to his car.

I get taken back but I soften against him, wrapping my arms around him. "I had missed you too, Jimin."

We held each other for a few moments, not wanting to let go of each other. I've been longing for his warm gentle hugs.

I didn't want to let go of this moment. Everything in this moment feels like my worries and anxieties is fading away. I know once I let go, my uncertainties will come running back.

He finally pulls away, but he holds onto my arms. "Remember what I said y/n." His eyes look at me gravely. "The moment you know he's going to hurt you, you leave or call me. Don't worry about the plan. Your safety comes first to me."