𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

I was shocked at his planned, even he looks uncomfortable with it. But I ended up obliging, if it was the only way.

I sit back onto my chair, feeling stress take over my body as the memory of the other night with Jimin drifts out of my mind.

After that night formulating a plan with Jimin, Namjoon drove me to Jungkook's house the next day.

Jimin and I couldn't waste any days to get inside the Jeon mansion.

I just remember feeling so nervous yesterday, being back to the place I thought I never come back to. My nervousness also came from my doubts of not being able to pull through with the plan.

What If I don't find it? What if it would take a long while? What if he catches me?

I just had to push all my negative thoughts away before stepping into that house and prepared myself to pull my inner actress out.

Jungkook ended up not being home, but the moment he came, he immediately pulled me into an embraced. My stomach felt like it went through a roller coaster. I was so nervous. But once he kissed me, it somehow put me at eased.

I didn't even intend on having sex with him last night or that quickly at least. But it just somehow happened. I couldn't helped myself. It really has been so long too. I was shocked to see him up early cooking for me. It made me feel a sort of guilt.

The moment he had told me that he would be gone the entire day, I knew it was my perfect opportunity. I hope to find it, to get out of that place sooner and get home and please Jimin.

I glance at my watch, it's already 7 pm. I should leave. I needed all the time I can get to finding that chip before Jungkook gets home.

***

I finally get home and the first thing I do is bolt into our shared room, but found nothing.

I kind of already knew I would find nothing. It would have been too easy. Nothing comes easy from Jungkook—at-least in the mafia world. But I just had to look in case.

For a sharp thinker like Jungkook, where would he hide it?

It would of course be in his office room. The room he never lets me in.

I'm a hundred percent sure it would be there. But I knew it would be hard to get in, since there's only two ways; a voice activation or putting in the passcode.

I guess I'll just have to try my best guesses on that passcode.

As I stand in-front of the tall metal doors of the office, I feel my nerves starting to kick in, yet a hint of eagerness.

I never really got to fully look around his office from the last time I've been inside, which was the day I found Aera and Jungkook kissing. I hated that day. To this day, I still resent him for that. I swear after that day, everything turned upside down.

I glance at the keypad near the door, and study it. It's almost the same as Jimin's office. So I knew there's probably only going to be a few attempts in putting in the passcode of this room or else Jungkook will get notified.

I think long and hard, trying to figure out possible numbers. I put in his mother's birthday. It didn't work.

Then I had put my birth-date, hoping it may somehow be it. But didn't.