𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 51

Comenzar desde el principio

***

4 DAYS LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| I Need U - BTS ||
All of the things you said are like a mask
It hides the truth and rips me apart
It pierces me, I'm going crazy, I hate this
Take it all away, I hate you.
But you're my everything...
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Y/n's POV]

I don't even how many days I've been in this room. Maybe a week now? I wouldn't even know. I just know that the day I woke up, Namjoon told me I was unconscious for two days.

Once Namjoon and Jimin left me alone that day, it took a while to finally recollect all that had happened to me. I remember falling into many uncontrollable sobs, as the painful memories came running back onto my mind.

All I ever did was stay in this room, lying in bed all day and night. The boys had never came since. The maids told me they have been extremely busy, and that Jimin even apologized that he couldn't be here with me. But there was no need for Jimin to apologize. It's not like it was his obligation to tend to me.

The maids would come in to give me food and water, but I rarely ate. I don't really have the appetite to eat anymore, or strength to do anything.

But the passing days made the pain and tears slowly digress. Once I finally gather my strength and energy, I had stood up and headed out the balcony of this room, that I've been wanting to check out and see what's out there.

Once, I made it out there, I feel the summer night cool air brush my skin. I immediately see the tall big metal gates of this house. The entire house was gated, it seem like a modern house—or mansion.

I can hear the sounds of the busy street and the visible skyscraper buildings from a far

I can hear the sounds of the busy street and the visible skyscraper buildings from a far. Those buildings seem to be the only thing familiar to me.

Where was I?

I had never step foot out this room, to get a chance to look around. But this balcony view, was different this time. It was of the city inner streets. I can see locals walking towards the main street. It seems like it's situated in downtown, Seoul, which is making it hard to see any stars.

As I look out into view, the thought of Jungkook exerts into my mind. It had reminded me of the view in my old room, and our shared bedroom. The Jeon mansion was located in an area far away from the inner city. In the suburban side of the city. There was much more open space, since the mansions were a far distance from one another and vast forestry revealing an abundant amount of stars at night.