𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 42

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung, why were you late?" Uncle Junsu asked, sternly. "You know how I am about punctuality."

"Sorry, uncle Junsu. It won't happen again." I shifted my eyes towards Jungkook and noticed a vile smirk on his face.

"What were you doing that was more important than this?" Uncle Junsu asked.

"Sir, I was—"

"Whoring with my wife," Jungkook scoffingly interrupted me.

I looked at Jungkook with disgust.

"Excuse me, son.," Uncle Junsu hissed, looking confused and irritated at Jungkook's statement.

"Appa, this fucking bastard is tryna sleep with my wife." Jungkook angrily stood up from his seat.

Anger surged inside me. I had enough of this guy. First, he made y/n cry, now he's humiliating me in-front of everyone.

"Well if you didn't make her cry, then she wouldn't be coming to me," I snapped, impulsively standing up to face him.

"Son of a—" Jungkook scowled, but didn't even finish as he quickly lunged towards me, and landed a punch on my face. But before I can punch him back, Jin and J-Hope immediately pulled us apart.

"ENOUGH!" Don Junsu snapped, as he slammed his hand hard onto the table. "Whatever you have going on outside, should never interfere with business, especially if all this fuss is about a woman."

Jungkook was glaring at me, as Jin holds him back, while I was being held by J-Hope.

"Don't let no fucking woman ever weaken your damn brains," Don Junsu scolded. "You two look like fools arguing over a damn woman!"

Don Junsu continued scolding us, making the tension between us slowly fade. Jungkook pushed Jin off of him and headed back to his seat. While I try to regain my composure, and sit back down.

We both are finally seated listening to an irritated Don Junsu. But I can still feel Jungkook's glare on me until he shifted his focus on his father.

The meeting went on for an hour, but I couldn't even focus at all.

After the meeting was over, Don Junsu was the first to leave. Jungkook soon approached me, with a dark look in his eyes. But I was surprised to see him lay out his hand for me to shake. Once I finally shook his hand, he pulled me closed to him and scornfully whispered to my ear.

"I'll let everything go for the sake of this mafia. But this will be my last warning. Don't ever go near my wife again."

»»««

[Aera's POV]

The maid that had helped me out, had told me that she noticed Jungkook has been jealous of Taehyung, because of his closeness with y/n. I've been telling her to keep an eye on those two, and once she sees an opportunity that can make it look like they were kissing, she needed to immediately take a picture. If she does, I would pay her an immense amount of money.

Surely enough, she had found the two in the kitchen. Taehyung had apparently came back from a meeting, and got punch in the face, which she assumed could have been Jungkook.

Y/n was concerned for Taehyung, and helped treated him. She couldn't help touch his face to examine the bruise, and got closer. That was the moment when the maid took the perfect opportunity to take pictures of those two.

From the angle she took it, it looked like they were really kissing. I was so ecstatic.

Once I had gotten the pictures, I immediately called auntie, Hyori. But she told me to wait for the perfect timing, to send those photos to Jungkook.

I realize how Hyori seem to be particular in timing and how things should be done. She can be so cunning but is a quick-witted woman, which sometimes scared me.

»»««

[Aera's POV]

The next day I was overjoyed to hear the news from the same maid that Jungkook locked y/n up. It went so perfect and timely with my plan.

I immediately headed to Jungkook's place late that night. The person I wanted to see was only Taehyung. But I knew he wasn't home yet, so I waited for him in the living room and started practicing what I was going to say.

It was until 9:30 pm, when Hana had come to me in the living room letting me know Taehyung just arrived. He had pulled up in the drive way and was heading inside.

I quickly send the photos off to Jungkook.

Hyori had convinced Uncle Junsu to have Jungkook deal with Jeon Enterprise paperwork at his home office. But it was just an excuse to distract Jungkook from coming home until the perfect timing for our plan.

I know the moment he sees the photos, he'll come zooming home.

Taehyung slowly walked into the living room then towards the kitchen, ignoring me sitting in the living room. He looked so tired and a little irritated.

I headed to the kitchen and put on my best  acting.

"Taehyung!!" I cried frantically towards him. "It's y/n..."

"What about her?" He asked eagerly. His face was full of worry as I expected.

"Jungkook locked y/n up in her old room." I tried to sound concern.

"Yeah I know, I heard. I feel so bad for her. I wish I can let her out, but I'm sure Jungkook will let her out by tonight." He said, with sadness in his voice.

"Taehyung, you don't understand... She's..." I said, trying to find another reason to convince him. "She's been getting badly abused by him. He had beaten her up and locked poor Y/n up there probably in so much pain right now and not even allowing her to eat."

"What?" Taehyung said, looking baffled to what I had said.

"I think you should go since the guards there won't allow me to even visit her, I'll make sure to stay watch of Jungkook. I'll even stay outside the front entrance and let you know if I see his car coming through the gates."

Taehyung wasted no time, and storm
up the stairs towards the room Y/n was locked-up in.

Running towards my trap.

Once, Taehyung was out of my view, I finally wiped away my tears.

That was one of the most intense act I've ever pulled off. I could have won an Oscar for that.