𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

It was about 11 pm already. I felt somewhat better than before. I was able to finally gather my strength to face him again. I headed back to our shared room, to reconcile and hoping he would be calm this time.

To my dismay, Jungkook wasn't there.

I had called him multiple times, but he didn't answer. I had texted Taehyung, if he knew where he was and he said that he actually haven't seen him the whole day. Jin and J-Hope wouldn't answer my texts.

I had asked the maids, and one of them said, he actually left the house right after she had seen me run off to my old room.

I ended up going to bed by myself. It felt cold without him.

Even with the events that had occurred, I was restless in my sleep, feeling the contrast without him beside me. I was hoping wherever he was, he was okay.

***

The next morning, I feel my eyes heavy from all the crying last night. I quickly head to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water, hoping to reduce the swelling of my eyes.

It was 9 am, and Jungkook still has yet to return any of my calls, nor did Jin and J-Hope. I was starting to feel stress.

I made my way towards the balcony and sat there for a while, embracing the sun on my skin, and enjoying the view of the backyard. I can see the gardener tending the flowers, a maid cleaning out debris on the pool, and of course the centre view of a massive water fountain that's hard to miss.

Jungkook has all this, but barely even goes to his backyard. I've only seen him that one time he was swimming in the pool, in the middle of the night.

Later on, I headed to the bathroom and decided to take a bath. I just wanted to relax.

I sink myself in warm-filled water of the massive bathtub. I inhale deeply and exhale, as I finally close my eyes shut. I was gradually feeling my tense muscles slowly relaxing.

I was trying to get my mind off of yesterday. I was so mad at Jungkook. But this morning, it seem to have faded away. I just wanted to see him. I haven't seen him since last night and already...I miss him.

I'm sure he regrets his past actions and he didn't mean what he has said to me yesterday. Because I know deep down he loves me now—at-least that's what I keep telling myself in my head, as I continue laying in the bathtub with my eyes closed.

I was immersed into my thoughts that I didn't realized someone had walked in.

My eyes flicker open to see Jungkook standing there, wearing his tangling earrings.

He was staring at me lustfully. He seem to be different from the last time I've seen him. He looks like he was happy.

"Hey baby," Jungkook grinned, coming closer. "Do you want me to join you?"

"I..uh..no," I said, suddenly feeling nervous. "I'm actually done now, I'm just gonna rinse off in the shower."

I reached for the towel I had placed on the bathtub ledge and stood up slowly, with the towel covering me. Soon I fully stood up, wrapping the towel around me, without him seeing a thing, then got myself out the tub.

Jungkook came closer and surprisingly hug me. I tense up from his touch. Then shivered when he started placing kisses onto my bare shoulders making his way up onto my neck.

"Baby, about yesterday..." Jungkook said, in between his kisses on my neck. "I need to explain myself..." His lips finally made it up my cheek. "I admit, I shouldn't have done that..." He kissed my lips. "But I really do love you."

He held onto my face looking at me deeply. "Please forgive me, baby?"

That's when I took notice of his bloodshot eyes.

Was he crying all night?

But he seemed to be in high spirits.

"I promise, I won't hurt you anymore," Jungkook grinned, his red eyes looked tired. "I really did want to be with you."

"But you had my roommates k—" I finally uttered, feeling anger rising inside me, but he cuts me off.

"Baby, it wasn't technically me, it was those two men..." He said looking daze, but stopped and chuckled. "Sorry, my bad..." He was trying hard to hide his laugh. "I never ordered them to kill your little friends. All I said was to do whatever they wanted. They're the ones who made that decision...not me."

He had a point. But still...I don't know...if that was morally right.

"But Jin and J-Hope? Why do they carry guns around? How were they able to shoot someone? And even that incident at with those men who stopped us at the street, the boys had guns," I finally asked what had been tugging on my mind. It made me uncomfortable to know that Jin and J-Hope carried guns and even more surprised when Taehyung also had one.

"Baby, they're men. Of course they have guns. They need them to protect themselves in case of anything."

His tone of voice was making it hard for me to understand if he was being serious or not.

But he does have another point.

"How about you? You don't go around killing anyone...r-right? And all this was just just a mistake...right?" I asked, hoping he said yes.

Jungkook didn't respond at first, then smirked. "Of course, baby. I love you too much to hurt you." He cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss.

And just like that I believed him...Again.

He sucked onto my lower lip and slid his tongue in mine. I found myself getting lost in his lips and tongue when I suddenly felt a cold draft brushing up my skin. Then felt his hands on my bare back and slowly trailed it down towards my butt, and grasp it.

That's when I realized my towel had dropped onto the floor, feeling it around my ankles. I guess I was lured and lost in his kiss, at some point he had taken the towel off of me, without me realizing.

I was standing there naked, but before I can do anything, he pulled me closer against him, deepening the kiss.

I tried to pull away from him, but he held me tighter, not allowing my lips to leave his.

His kiss became eager, as his hand held my waist while his other hand reaches for my hand brings it slowly to his lower region, making me touch his hard bulge, through his pants.

He finally pulled away, and gave me a mischievous smile.

"Baby, I think I'll be joining you in the shower."