2.Home sweet home!

Amelia Lovecraft

"Wake up!!!"
I heard an annoying screech and my bed began to bounce up and down. Opening my eyes groggily, there was Selena jumping on my bed in an attempt to wake me up.
"What the heck?" I snapped at her.
"We have an hour before your parents come to get you, Connor cleaned the studio... all you have to do is shower and eat the pancakes I made for you.." she said as she jumped off the bed and opened my packed bag and pulled an outfit for me to wear. "Yes wear this!" Selena set aside the dress as she picked matching shoes. "Oh there's coffee too, hurry up Mia!" She pranced through my room.
"Hey! Look at me!" I yelled.
"What?" She turned towards with glistened eyes.
"Come here." I knelt in bed and called her in for an embrace. I knew it when she ignored me and just kept ordering me around that she was feeling emotional and wasn't willing to look at me.
"I'm gonna miss you like hell!" She muffled her cry on my shoulder.
"You think I won't. I can't even think what I'll do without you" I hugged her even tighter.
"Nothing! You can't do anything without me missy." She spoke as she used her palm to wipe my cheeks, that's when I realized the tears on my face.

"I'll come see you o

"I'll come see you o.. okay?" I spoke.
"Yes, and I'll do the same." She grinned at me before dragging me out of my bed.
I spent a good fifteen minutes brushing my teeth and having warm shower before heading downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Connor!" I greet Connor as I sat opposite the madly in love mates while they couldn't even take their eyes off each other

"H.. hey Mia, morning!" Connor got out of his daze.
Pouring myself a cup of coffee, Selena passed me a plate of her mouthwatering pancakes.
"Gosh I'm gonna miss this." I spoke as I took my first bite.
"Yup, which means I'll be waking up to this every morning." Connor replied smugly. I stuck my tongue out in reply.
"Oh stop it you two!" Selena joked. "Connor could you move Mia's bags to the living area please." She asked. With a quick nod and a peck he left to grab my bags. Connor was literally like Selena's little puppy, to him she was everything.
"Wonder if our mate would do the same.. hmm?" Heera purred to which I didn't even bother replying to.
"So what's the plan as soon as you head home?" I asked.
"Well something that I've been waiting to do for a long time now. I wanna start my family with Connor, our little pups running around in our house. I can't wait Mia." Her face brightened as she spoke about it.
"Sounds lovely..." I smiled at my friend's dreamy expression and began to eat again.
"You're gonna be a great doctor Mia, I know that for sure. The pack is gonna be glad they have you. So looking forward to Dr. Amelia Lovecraft." She wiggled her eyebrows.
"I hope so. Dad should be here any minute." I said as I took the plates to the faucet.