3.My Temptress

Lincoln Hunters

It's been a week of travelling to neighbouring packs and fixing their problems with rogues that have been troubling them with their daily lives. These useless imbeciles can't leave reposeful packs alone, they just like to get themselves killed by causing unwanted disturbance. Since I had taken control over the Blood Hunters Pack, we haven't yet come across any rogue attacks and I knew one thing for sure is that no rogue would leave my pack... alive. With heavy guards patrolling the borders and skillfully trained warriors all over the pack, rogues can't stand a chance to survive. If I by any chance there still happens to be a rogue inside our borders, I won't hesitate to rip it's head apart.

 If I by any chance there still happens to be a rogue inside our borders, I won't hesitate to rip it's head apart

Returning home, Benjamin rode with me in my car, as Matt and Tyler followed us in a separate vehicle.
Tapping away on the phone to send some important emails regarding the family business we ran, I noticed from my side eye Benjamin chuckling at his phone. I turned towards him and raised an eyebrow. He instantly morphed his smile, "it's Nina, she's tried cooking for me and has burnt the stew. She can't stop bawling her eyes out." He laughed quietly showing me a picture of a black burnt pot. Nina was Benjamin's mate, they met a few months ago during one of our visits to the Canadian packs. I glanced at the photo with a half smile and went back to my email.
"Sarah can't wait to see you Linc." I heard Benjamin speak. Looking up at him, I noticed him smiling at me. He was definitely the happiest when he found out that I asked Sarah to be my girlfriend.
"Same." I replied with a smirk.

Returning to the pack felt good indeed better than how I normally would feel after a long tour. Kai on the other hand has been on alert as well which was very strange. That's when I realized maybe he's finally warming up towards Sarah. Is he excited that we finally get to see her after a week. Sighing with my thoughts I laid back on the leather seat loosening up a few buttons on my shirt.
As soon as the cars parked in front of the mansion, a few guards arrived to our doors and the rest helped take out the bags. Benjamin, Matt and Tyler directly headed to the training grounds. And I walked into my office, poured myself a small glass of whiskey. Sipping on my drink I watched as the warriors trained through the tall windows of the office. There were hundreds of them, all training with complete focus and sync.

Sensing a strong scent of lavender, I smiled knowing who tried to sneak into my office without my permission. Pretending like I didn't notice anything, still faced the window when two hands glided around my torso. Kai let out silent growl and blocked me out. Just when I thought he was beginning to like her. I sighed at his reaction but faked a smile as I turned towards my temptress. She looked ravishing, her eyes looking up at me with so much hunger and hands riding up and down my exposed chest. I couldn't help but relax at her touch, Sarah knew what exactly she had to do to release my tension.
"I missed you so much Linc." She purred huskily. Turning me on that instant. Placing the glass on the wooden desk, I gave her my full attention, taking in her appearance.
"Where do you think you're going looking like that huh?" I questioned checking out her revealing outfit.