27. Disclosure

Lincoln Hunters

Tyler dragged one of the chairs that was placed near the table and sat on it. He seemed very willing about the topic he planned on talking about. Casually leaning back on the chair he placed one ankle over his opposite knee. He was still looking filthy from the attacks last night. I laid back on the desk, tapping my foot impatiently. All the while Benjamin held a sobbing Sarah by the shoulder.

Tyler smirked, as if trying to put together what he's going to talk about.

"Speak dammit!" I snapped at him, who looked pretty complacent.

"A few questions to Sarah." He looked at her.
"No fucking questions to my sister, look at how she is..." Benjamin growled.
"Sarah, why would you accuse Amelia, my Luna of such scandalous things?" Tyler ignored Benjamin and directed his questions to Sarah.

"Well... what do you expect? She's been mateless for years. She's obviously done something." She lashed.

"Oh interesting..." he tapped his chin analyzing her.

"Okay, how about you tell me. What do you think is worse, sleeping around when you're single or sleeping around with multiple men when your boyfriend's away?" He looked at her straight in the eye. No smug expressions but on all seriousness he asked. I was fucking frozen on the spot, having no idea where he was taking this conversation.

"W- what is he talking about Lincoln?" She looked my way for an answer. I could only stand there watching them both.

"Answer me, who is the whore here?" He bit out, standing up.

"Ben!" She looked at Benjamin this time, since he stepped away from his sister with a confusing stare.

"Wrong answer!" He released an evil chuckle. "Who is it? Amelia or... you?" Tyler pointed his index finger at Sarah.

Benjamin shook his head in displeasure. It was crystal clear what Tyler just detailed. Sarah looked at him in disbelief as though he figured out her deepest untold secret.

"Are you trying to put me to shame because I called her a slut Tyler?" She slapped his hand away. "Stop trying to act like you're the Alpha's obedient bitch." Sarah spoke breathlessly in anger.

"Stop the drama. I could bring in every guard you fucking slept with for proof. Just leave Linc alone with the little bit of dignity you have left." He heaved. "Every time he left for days maybe weeks, I knew what you were up to behind his back and I didn't want to tell him then because I thought you were just a bloody fling. Eventually a fling, turned into a relationship. And then there you were moving together into a mansion. You blinded him with lust and not love." He looked at me.

"She had you wrapped around her finger for years. Whatever I had said then wouldn't have mattered because you were blinded by this woman." Tyler was now speaking to me. "Then when Amelia arrived, I hoped you'll change your mind and end this pointless relationship but no, she wouldn't let you to. In the meantime I watched Sarah for days and she didn't change either. She isn't worthy of being your mate, my Luna. Never! I only waited for the perfect time to open things up to you Lincoln. Today is the best time to do so.. It's up to you now Linc, I'll be outside if you need me." he walked out the door. I was left with Benjamin and Sarah now.

A month ago if anyone had told me that Sarah cheated on me, I would have been hurt, enraged but, today I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing. In fact the guilt that built up earlier watching her cry has completely vanished, filling me up with disgust. I walked to my bar and poured myself a shot of whiskey, gulping it down in one go. The liquid burnt my throat but it was fuck all compared to ache in my heart for pushing my mate away. The days I hated the Moon goddess for not giving me a mate, and then finally Amelia arrived. The most beautiful, persistent and captivating woman I've ever seen. She was more than perfect.

"I gave you everything. Fuck, I thought you were it for me. I stayed away from my mate because of you dammit!" I slammed the glass on the wall. Sarah flinched, the tears streaming down again. "I don't think she would ever forgive me." I muttered the last bit to myself.

"It meant nothing Linc. I swear I was... I was j- just alone and you were hardly around..." she stuttered.

"So you fucked whoever?" I spat.

"What do you expect? You were always busy and then after she showed up you never ever made love to me!" She raised her voice.

"Made love?" I let out a humourless laugh. "We fucked and I gave you hefty sum for it. Didn't I? Yeah that's what it was." Sarah admitting to Tyler's accusation just made me sicker.

"What are you saying?" She asked me in disbelief.

"Pack your bags and get out of my sight." I needed to end this conversation.

"Lincoln! I have nowhere to go. I have no one." She cried. Well I had plans for that too. I thought it wasn't fair for me to just leave so, I wanted to settle her down with a house and some cash. Where she could be financially stable but after what she has done, Sarah was worthy of nothing.

"Sarah you need to leave." Benjamin sternly warned his sister, pulling her by the arm.

"NO!" She screamed. "Take your filthy hands off me." She wiggled from Benjamin's hold.

"You're making it worse, let's go home. Come!" He tried pulling her to the door.

"I'm not leaving him."

"Sarah!" He growled.

"You killed my mate so that I could be with Lincoln! What do I do now?" She shrieked. What the fuck did she say?!

It's a short chapter, please don't kill me 🌚

Are you guys liking the story so far?? ❤️❤️❤️