26. Cease

Lincoln Hunters

At the pack house...

"The rogues sneaked in while the Silver Moon Pack members arrived. Their scents were masked." Matt spoke up as father, the Beta, the first warriors and myself stood inside the office.

"Luckily they haven't had the chance to get near any pack members. Except for the rogue that stepped into the pack house." Tyler said.

"They were the rogues who threatened the Silver Moon pack for a while now. The attack today, was directed to them and not us." Benjamin explained coldly.

"The gang of rogues have all been found dead, including the one who led the attacks, the guards are still patrolling the whole territory. I want every nook and corner of the pack to be checked for the next couple of days. I can't let it go as just an attack. It's the first time rogues have attacked us, under my power, I can't let it happen again." I informed.

"The younger warriors, should be at the training ground in exactly an hour. Matt will be taking responsibility for the training today." I nodded towards Matt to take charge.

All the members left the office and now it was Benjamin, Tyler, my dad and myself remaining.

"So it's David's daughter?" Dad asked me, stepping closer to me.
"It is.." I looked down.
"You knew all this time and..." he stopped mid sentence before glancing back at Benjamin and Tyler. "We need to talk about this Linc. Tonight." I agreed to it. Tyler and Benjamin bowed as he stepped out the office.

"Lincoln about what happened." Benjamin started. "So you've found your mate? Now what happens to my sister?"

"I was gonna talk to Sarah about it, but she left that morning."

"That's right she ought to know." He shook his head in understanding. "What are you gonna do about it Linc? How are you gonna get rid of the doctor?" He itched his stubble like he said nothing.

"WHAT!" I barked. Tyler growled.

"Get rid of whom?" I asked lowly, walking towards him. My fangs grew out, I balled my fists. Rolling my shoulders back, ready to plant my fist into his face or sink my fangs into his throat. Kai might have held back during the rogue attack but right now he was hungry for blood. Benjamin's to be very specific.

"I- I'm sorry Lincoln. I didn't mean it that way." He backed up on the wall. "Tyler make him stop!" Tyler made no move. "Alpha forgive me." Benjamin bowed.

"Lincoln." Tyler held my shoulder. I growled in response. "You need to calm down. You can't beat the shit out of him before you break it off with his sister." He whispered in my ear, patting my shoulder and pulling me behind.

"You wanna get rid of the Luna of this pack Ben?" Tyler gave out a sinister chuckle. "In that case you need to get through me first." He crossed his arms. Hell if anyone wanted to do anything to my mate, they'll have to get through me first.

He needed an explanation. I walked away from a cowering Benjamin and a fuming Tyler. I had to collect my thoughts. Breathing in and out, Kai laid back. Calming myself down I walked towards the two guys.

"This was not how I intended this conversation to go but I'm left with no choice. Sarah was supposed to know about this before-" the door pushed off, revealing a furious blonde walk into the room.