39. Crave

Amelia Lovecraft

"Don't strain your shoulder." Lincoln whispered as he laid me on the bed.
"I'm fine." Kissing him had seriously taken away the physical pain I felt earlier.

He laid me on the bed and climbed over me, putting all his weight on his arms, which he placed on the bed, caging me. His gorgeous green eyes ran all over my body, stopping at my breasts. The sheer material showing him my awakened nipples.

Lincoln pecked my lips and trailed his nose down my chin, neck and collarbone. Just like the last time at his office. But this time, he went all the way down to my cleavage. He kissed me in between my chest making me gasp.

He breathed heavily as his nose grazed back up to my lips, before he began kissing me again with more hunger.
"I should've done this the first time I laid my eyes on you Mia. You're mine." He spoke with ardent love through his rough kiss.

I was completely lost, in his scent, his touch and his kiss.

There was a knock on the door, breaking our kiss. Lincoln growled before, picking up the pillow that laid on the bed and throwing it at the door in frustration. He muttered a few profanities. I couldn't help but giggle at his temper tantrum.

"What?" He grunted, looking at me covering my mouth to hold back the laughter. I shook my head at him. He held my hips, pulling me to him again.
"Lincoln!" I pushed his chest back a little. "Someone's at the door." Just then the second knock was heard. "Go." I pushed him away from me.
"I'll be back. Lie down." He kissed my collarbone before leaving. I watched him walk to the door.

"Yes, take them in..." I heard shuffling by the door. Rosalie walked in with bags, which I assumed were clothes. She grinned as she looked at me. I immediately blushed when she saw that I was on the bed, probably looking like a mess. With swollen lips and very bad looking bed hair.

"I picked your clothes." She mouthed before waving at me, which I returned. Rosalie bowed at Lincoln and strode away.

Lincoln walked towards the dresser and worked his disheveled hair, trying to fix it. I watched as he raked his hair. Even that little gesture of his was so damn attractive. My fingers touched my lips, giving me a tingling sensation as I kept my gaze on him.

His hands froze midair for a few seconds and I glanced at the mirror to see him, looking at me through it. Most likely catching me gawking at him. His lip tilted upwards, giving me a smug smile. He was aware of the effect he's inflicted on me.

I looked down at my gown to break the eye contact. Lincoln's footsteps got closer before he lifted my chin. "Don't you dare shy away from me mate." He pecked my lips.
"I was not!" I looked at him in the eye, biting my bottom lip.
"Really?" He licked his bottom lip, feeling tempted.
"Really!" I pushed his hand that held my chin. I would've done a hair flip if my shoulder was alright.
"You love riling me up, don't you?" He narrowed his eyes at me.
I shook my head, giving him my best puppy eyes.

~~~~~

Penny had prepared dinner for Lincoln and I, and now he had brought me to the dining room. After a long explanation that I'm very much capable of walking, Lincoln agreed to let me walk downstairs. The dining room was adjoined to a big, modern kitchen.

I had a robe wrapped around me now, as I toured around the kitchen and walked to the table, where Lincoln was already seated at the head, scrolling through his phone.