1.Life away from home

Amelia Lovecraft

~~~One crispy sunny morning as the wind blew through the willows and meadows

~~~
One crispy sunny morning as the wind blew through the willows and meadows. Birds chirped to begin its day. It's the day Amelia Lovecraft looked forward to, the day she made her parents proud of. Hmm but my darling Mia, was she content? What did she long for... she hid it deep down in her pure heart for she didn't want it's sorrows to haunt her from achieving her dreams.
~~~

"Alright doctors, it's been a great year teaching and practicing medicine with you all. I wish you all the best for the future!" Professor Theodore greeted all the students as he walked out of the university.
"Ugh finally, can't wait to get back home Mia." Selena my batch mate squealed as she hugged me and I returned the gesture. She was my one true friend all throughout my uni life.
"I know, but I'll miss you babe!" I sighed.
"Hey I'm always coming to see you Mia! You know I can't without you." She spoke and I smiled in return. Walking out of the building hand in hand, she spotted her mate, Connor waiting for her outside. Yes, her mate! As werewolves you happen to find your mate at a very young age, and Selena and Connor were lucky enough to meet during high school. Selena was a gorgeous 5'6ft tall girl with mahogany brown hair that reached her shoulders. Connor on the other hand was a warrior of their pack. Selena simply skipped towards her mate who had his arms stretched out to hold her. It was a lovely sight to watch them love birds. I stood at a distance watching them laugh and joke around.
"Hey Mia!" Connor waved at me. "Have you packed everything? Whose coming to take you back to your pack?"
"Dad's coming Connor! And yes I've done all the packing including this little missy's packing too." I replied pointing to Selena as she gave me a smug smile.
"How about we go out for a few drinks tonight, it's our last night here Mia." Selena pouted.
"Sure, I'm in!" I replied.

Well in case you're wondering who I am, I'm Amelia Lovecraft, a member of the Blood Hunters Pack of Northern America. I always adored the pack doctors and it was my dream to be one. I feel so proud of myself to be able to go back home and train with my chief doctor there. It's been three years since I've been away from home and family due to my studies and thankfully with very encouraging parents I've come this far. As you know it life is never perfect. Though I've found my path to lead a good life in the future, I haven't still met my mate. Since I turned eighteen, I was hopeful that I'll meet him at some point of my life but now after all these years of travelling back and forth to my pack and back to my university, I began to learn that "maybe" the moon goddess didn't bless me with a mate. As time went on I learnt to live with that. With the help of Selena I did date a few but, I never really found someone who'd make Heera my wolf and myself happy.