49. Intimacy

The following chapter contains mature content.

Lincoln Hunters

I parked my car in front of her house. Turning off the engine. The front porch wasn't lit up. Just one room shone dimly through the window, it's probably Mia's room. I was feeling fucking giddy, I hadn't done this kind of thing even in my teenage years.

I took the tray of sushi and a box of assorted mochi, and walked up to the door. As mum had informed the house keys laid under the doormat. Quietly opening the door and softly shutting it closed. Slipping my shoes off, I could sense her presence in the upper floor. There wasn't any other movement in the house. Placing the food on the dining table, I made my way up the stairs. The frames on the wall caught my attention.

Her parents held a baby Mia, she couldn't have been older than a year.

While another, where she wore a muffin costume, with a cherry on her head seated on a pumpkin just as big as herself, she would have been around three here. She didn't look happy about her Halloween costume, because she was scowling at the camera, but still so damn cute.

Finally going up the stairs, Kai perked his ears to focus on the noises and he guided me into the dimly room where my angel laid. Her dark coloured hair sprawled on the pillow as she snuggled into it. She still looked breathtaking even in her sleeping form. That wasn't the only thing that took my breath away, the blanket that was supposed to be covering her body has been kicked away. Exposing her, completely to my eyes.

She wore an oversized T-shirt, that had ridden up to her belly. Her most intimate parts hidden under her pink panties with a lace trim. I looked like a fucking creep staring at her like that, that too inside her room. The sight alone is making me turned on. I need to wake her up. Maybe fix her clothes. Okay, just throw the blanket over her. Taking one step further, Kai made me stop in my tracks.

"Ssshhhh you're gonna wake her up. Don't fucking move!"
"Shut the fuck up!" I growled back. He was probably enjoying the view.
"Ssshhhh!" I blocked him out before he could finish.

As though she sensed my wolf and I bickering, Mia tossed around. Now sleeping on her back. Giving me a full view of her front. One arm above her head and the other laid on the side. Her soft nipples were visible through the shirt and my eyes couldn't help but travel down to her exposed belly and all the way down to her panties again.

"Holy fuck save me." I whispered, rubbing my face to break the daze. Where the hell is that blanket?

I gently placed the material over her. She hummed in content. She looked so peaceful in her sleep so, I didn't want to disturb her, I could rest on the arm chair watching her. Yup! That's perfect. Pushing away the few strands on her face, I turned around.
"Lincoln?" Mia mumbled in a sleepy voice, holding on to my shirt's sleeve.

"Baby?" I whispered, looking at her. She smiled in her sleep. Was she sleep talking?

~~~~~

Amelia Lovecraft

Most days Lincoln only appeared in my dreams, but today I heard his voice too along with same white shirt I saw him wear this morning. I guess his appearance was the last thing on my mind, before I slept. My dreams often played my most desired thoughts, from us kissing and cuddling to Lincoln and I having our own pups.