Chapter 90: "Drop your weapon."

WARNING: This chapter has mention of guns and violence, please read at your own risk

Ryoto POV

"I want this building surrounded within the next two minutes," I demanded. "I don't wanna see anyone go in or out."

I watched as my men traveled around the sides of the building. The second we got here, I knew something was wrong. The electricity was shut off despite nothing being wrong with the power lines in the area, or the electricity box controlling the hospital. On the way here, upon checking the hospital's security, we realized the footage had been hacked and went down.

I couldn't see her.

"We're ready to head inside, sir," Ren assured. "The building is secure."

"Stay on your toes, and only shoot if you have to. I refuse to have any accidents," I firmly stated.

He nodded, adding a "Yes, sir," as he did so.

We proceeded forward into the building. It was dark and quiet.. Too quiet.

-------------

I tripped over the leg of one of the men that was shot down as I made my way down the hall. We checked almost every hospital room door on every floor. Each being a fruitless attempt. I knocked on the door before entering, just to make sure it wasn't another one of the hospital patients.

No response.

I knocked again, still, nothing. I pressed my ear against the door, listening for any kind of sound.

It remained silent.

I busted the door handle before swinging it open, only to find a gun pointed to my head in a matter of seconds.

"Drop your weapon."

A/N: I've been having a difficult time pasting my stories from docs to Wattpad lately >:( my phone needs to stawp