𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫

Y/N POV

The roar of the Lamborghini came to a halt when I parked the car. I looked over at Tony with a huge smile on my face. His eyes were shut tight and his folded arms were tense. His muscles were bulging underneath the black tux he was wearing.

He always tenses up when I drive, how cute. I pulled my eyes from his muscular figure and exhaled in an excited breath. Just as I was about to get out of the car, he spoke.

"Must you drive so fast?" He said in a stern, sarcastic tone.

I smirked at his question.

"Don't you love the thrill?" I tilted my head. "You can't pretend you don't, love. You know I'll never stop driving fast." I paused before completing my statement, "especially when you're around."

With that, I hopped out of the car and walked up to the hotel. Ah, the Andaz Hotel. The Andaz hotel is one of the most expensive 5 star hotels in Seoul, only the richest of the rich come to dine or stay here.

———————————-

I scanned over the menu and looked up at Tony. I found myself laughing at his wide eyes and concerned face. His look softened when he saw me laughing.

"What?" He asked.

"What are you making such a childish face for? If nothing on the menu is to your liking then we can go elsewhere," I said.

I leaned onto the table, resting my head in my hand, and waited for his answer.
I watched his eyes travel around the room, he was thinking.

"Why did you pick such an expensive place? Have you been here before?" He asked, resting his eyes on mine.

"Nope!" I said in a perky tone.

He gave me a look of shocked confusion.

"I have an important business meeting here next week and I wanted to check it out," I finally said.

I looked down at the table and quietly chuckled. A smirk grew on my face as I looked back up to face T.

"Did you think this was a date?"

My question caused him to break eye contact, looking back down at his menu. I chuckled, maybe one day.

I used to have the biggest crush on Tony when we were kids. He was always the apple of every girl's eye, yet he chose to stay by my side. All throughout our lives, we've pretty much stayed single. There were a few times each of us tried dating someone, but it never lasted long. To this day, I'd be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive.

His nicely styled dark brown hair that looks amazing when wet, his piercing light brown eyes with a grey tint, his god-like muscular body, and his tough yet soft personality. He's always had a soft spot for me, and the same goes for me toward him. I flirt with him more than anyone else, it's a part of my personality. Calling people nicknames like "dove," "love," "dear," "babe," was something I'd always done. I do it with both genders, so I never thought anything of it, until I noticed him blush. I noticed it when I called him "babe" one day. I'd said it to him countless times before, but that time was different. I usually call him by his name or "T" more than anything else now.

After taking our order, the waitress left the two of us in silence. Tony suddenly got a call from Luka and excused himself. I watched as he exited the building. I traced my eyes around the room, taking in every detail. The sound of the revolving glass doors caught my attention, bringing my eyes back to the entrance. A bright grin grew on my face ready to greet who I thought was Tony.

A/N: I wonder who it was who came through the door? And why did Luka call Tony?