Chapter 87: Glad To Be Okay

Y/N POV

I stood for a moment, waiting to see if anyone was going to enter or exit the hospital.

What am I doing?

I'm unarmed and I have no plan... I promised Jae I wouldn't do this anymore.

I exhaled in relief when an off duty nurse walked out. Nothing about her gestures came across as wrong to me, so I assumed everything inside was alright.

While I'm here, I may as well go to check on him...

I entered from the back of the hospital, just to be sure I wasn't going to be seen. I'm glad the taxi driver from earlier couldn't see very well, he mistook me for one of his frequent drunks.

I entered through the emergency exit at the back of the hospital, knowing well it isn't far from Tony's room, and I won't be seen on any of the cameras in the hallway or at the back of the building.

I quickly and quietly entered his room, closing the door behind me. I turned to him, seeing as he was sleeping soundlessly. I glanced over at the clock noticing it was 3:26am. I laughed a bit to myself, thinking I must've been crazy to think that anyone would try to come hurt him while he was in the hospital.

I walked around the hospital bed, standing by his side as I took his hand in mine. I felt him return the hold as his hand tightened around mine. It surprised me since I didn't realize he could feel me. I watched as he furrowed his brows in his sleep, signaling he was maybe going to wake up. He finally opened his eyes, and was shocked when he saw me.

"Angel..?" He mumbled in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

I slightly tightened my grip on his hand, remaining quiet. I watched as he finally noticed my odd clothing, and the time on the clock across the room. He immediately sat up, looking concerned about my condition. A faint smile grew on my face in response to his concerned one.

I'm just glad he's okay.

A/N: Today be that special day I hope everyone has a great day!! ♥︎

THANK YOU FOR 16K READS!!!
Much love always~ ♥︎♥︎♥︎