Chapter 52: Leverage

WARNING: This chapter has mention of guns and violence, please read at your own risk

Y/N POV

This man was using two people I care about as leverage, and he was willing to kill to get whatever it was he wanted. I was the only one who could convince him from doing otherwise.

Two can play at that game.

I lifted my arm from my side, firmly pointing my gun at my own head. Wonwoo's calm expression turned to a look of fear. I watched as everyone surrounding us slowly stood, eyes wide with shock. I knew what this man's plan was and I knew exactly how to handle it.

"Angel don't-"

Sicheng's words were blocked by Yuta's hand. He kept him held back, waiting for my next move. Everyone stood frozen, afraid of what may happen next.

"A bruise," I mumbled.

"What??" The man in front of me asked irritatedly.

"If I find a bruise on either one of them, I'll take every cent you own and the lives of everyone you love in front of you before finally torturing you to a slow and excruciatingly painful death. Am I clear?" I calmly stated.

Despite the distance between us, I felt as though I could hear his rapid heartbeat. I watched the sweat bead up on his forehead while his nervous eyes focused on mine.

"Even if I die right here right now, don't think for a second that you or anyone you know would ever be safe," I firmly stated, keeping my gun poised against my temple.

Finally, his body gave me the answer I was looking for.

He needs me alive. I have whatever it is they want... but what?

"You don't know anything about me or my family," he nervously claimed. "How would you even know where to find them??"

"Choi Lee Jr. and Choi Hye-ji. Those are your children's names, correct?."

His eyes widened and I smirked.

"Can't forget about your lovely wife, Kim Sugyeong," I casually stated, still keeping my gun to my head. "Still wanna test your claim, Mr.Choi?"

I watched as his eyes and hands trembled at the mention of his family. Thank goodness for his incompetence and poor choice in tattoo fonts, otherwise I would've had nothing against him.

"Let me get one thing straight," I continued. "It's me you want, correct? But it's not really you who needs me, now is it?"

"I-I," he stuttered.

The men beside him looked shocked and surprised I knew so much, but I held my cocky grin.

"I won't ask who put you up to this since I'm aware you won't answer, but I will tell you this much," I stated. "If you let go of the two lovely men you're currently pointing guns at, I'll willingly go with you."

"She won't!!" Wonwoo and Jaehyun shouted in unison, their emotions getting the better of them.

Wonwoo tried shoving off the two men holding onto him, only to be pushed onto his knees with Luka. I heard slow footsteps behind me, and wasn't surprised when I turned and saw who it was.

Jaehyun.

A/N: Gunshot by KARD matches well with some of these events in my opinion. I think you should definitely give it a listen ( ˘ ³˘)♥  Much love~