𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐭

WARNING: This chapter has mention of guns and violence, please read at your own risk

Y/N POV

The second we walked back into the restaurant, I could sense a change in atmosphere. Something was wrong. I brought my eyes from Wonwoo's back to Tony's serious gaze as he stared me down. He wasn't admiring my outfit anymore, but trying to speak using only his eyes. Wonwoo and I settled back in our seats, and Tony immediately leaned close to my ear.

"We need to go."

I furrowed my brows in response. My facial expression asking 'Why?'

Just as he was about to explain to me, I got a phone call. I immediately picked up my buzzing phone and excused myself from the table.

"Luka? What is it, Love?" I answered.

It sounded like there was so much going on on the other line, too much going on. I felt my heart sink in my chest as sudden panic set in.

"Luka? Hello??" I said frantically, slightly raising my voice.

"Hurry," was the only thing he managed to say before the line cut.

I tried calling him back, but it went straight to voicemail. I looked over at the men I was dining with, and each of them looked at me with a grim expression. I regained my calm composure, knowing I couldn't lose it. Not here, not now. I confidently walked back to the table and watched as Tony got up, ready to leave.

"Thank you for meeting me, again. It was really nice seeing you all, I promise we'll do this again soon," I said with a weak smile. It was weak, but hid my true emotions well.

I could feel each of their sorry expressions focused on me, they knew something was wrong. I appreciated that they stayed out of my personal matters. I bid my goodbyes to each of them, quickly, before turning back towards the revolving doors. Tony was already at the car, waiting on me. I felt a tug on my sleeve as I turned to see Wonwoo's worried expression. I gently placed my hand over his, squeezing it.

"I'll be safe," was the last thing I said before leaving the hotel.

—————————

We arrived to the sight of gunfire and shattered glass everywhere. Tony and I each pulled a glock from underneath our seats and walked out of the car. We ran toward the manor, avoiding any gunfire aimed at the house. We came around the back so we could avoid the main range of fire. We walked down the hall and were immediately greeted by Ace and Luka. Ace handed each of us a bulletproof vest and an AK-47. I kept the glock tucked in the holster underneath my dress, attached to my thigh.

We were positioned by the front windows and doors since they were already shot through. I had them position snipers on top of the manor and two neighboring buildings. One by one, we thought we were slowly winning this shootout, until more pulled up in vans with more firepower. Where are they coming from? Who do they work for?

All of a sudden, two more vans pulled up, but they were different from the other ones. About 15 men jumped out and began shooting at the same people we were aimed at. We took this opportunity to push forward.

"Let's go, lets go! C'mon, we don't have much time," Luka yelled.

Each of us rushed outside, shooting left and right. Tony remained at my side. When will this end?