Chapter 138: Presidential Suite

DISCLAIMER: Please understand that I DO NOT write smut/nsfw/etc. content with idols. It personally makes me uncomfortable to write about them in that manner.

Enjoy.

Y/N POV

"What do you see with me?"

Without hesitation, he gave me the only answer that would bring me great comfort.

"I believe I've answered this before," he chuckled, "but I'd be happy to answer it again. I see a future with you, nothing but a wonderful lifetime with you. Not only that, but I want to give you things. I want to make sure you know you'll never not have anyone to lean on for as long as I'm around. I'll give you my everything and ask for nothing in return but your love. However, if you reject me right now, then I guess I've gotta start over-"

I pushed away from him, both of us laughing. He knew that last part was stupid, knowing my answer, but added it anyway.

"Then my answer is yes," I said confidently, looking back at him.

"Yes?" He echoed with a large smile on his face.

I nodded, trying not to laugh as he stepped forward, pulling me toward him by my waist. My hands immediately found his shoulders, as he again pulled me in for a deep kiss. His lips were soft against mine. Light, yet passionate. Dominant, but not forceful or rough. Just continuous, tender kisses.

Finally, we pulled away from one another. He kept his eyes on mine as he smiled, the dimples in his face now creating large craters.

"That leads me to my next question," he finally said.

"Oh?"

"Y/N"

"Jaehyun"

"Would you like to spend the night with me..?"

My eyes slightly widened, each of our faces now having a slight pink hue to them due to blush. We both knew what he meant and what his intentions were pure when asking the question, yet I could tell we had both allowed our thoughts to wander elsewhere.

I nodded, finally giving him an answer to his question. I leaned forward, standing on the tips of my toes to reach his ear, just so I could finish my answer.

"I'd love to," I said quietly.

So quiet it was nearly a whisper, but I wanted to be sure he still heard my voice. When I pulled away, his face was flushed. The almighty Jung Jaehyun, the cold hearted killer, was blushing before me...

And I loved every second of it.

He cleared his throat and focused back on me before speaking again.

"Shall we?"