Chapter 13- Freddie's POV

Comincia dall'inizio

"Heard you were talking shit last week." I call out at him.

A few students around us slow their pace so they can see what is going to happen. It's a pretty rare sight at Hogwarts, all the Weasley kids in one big group. It's like a universal symbol of 'oh shit somethings bound to happen.'

"Yeah but that was last week. Can't we let bygones be bygones?" Isaiah says. His voice is a little shaky.

I step away from my family and walk towards him. "See here's the thing. I wasn't allowed to beat the shit out of you last week. But I can do it now." I say quietly. "And you really upset my sister, that's not something I can ignore."

One of Isaiahs friends throws a punch, but before I could even react the kid is tossed through the air like a ragdoll from a stunning spell sent his way by one of my cousins.

I don't give Isaiah enough time to register that his friend is no longer standing beside him. In one quick movement my fist makes contact with his nose. He yelps and stumbles backwards. I shake out my hand and look at him with my head tilted a bit. I know that I shouldn't like this. That it's pretty fucked up that I actually enjoy fighting people. But fuck, do I love fighting people.

Isaiah doesn't stay down for long. It's not long before the two of us are wresting on the ground. There's a pretty significant crowd around us now. Dominique and James have kept their promises and are keeping Chapmans friends away from me.

Isaiah rolls over and punches me in the face, instantly I can feel my eye swell up. It makes me so much angrier than I was. I manage to get myself out from under him and I start going for it. Punch after punch. I hear his nose crack but I don't stop. Till someone literally pulls me off of him. More than one person. I don't register that it was Slughorn and Longbottom at first.

"Fucking say it again Chapman! Call my mother a fucking death eater again!" I shout, pulling against the hands that are holding me.

Isaiah is flat on the ground groaning. Flitwick and Hagrid are by him. Hagrid picks him up and starts to clamber up the stairs. Only then do the people holding onto me let go.

"Never in my life have I ever..." Slughorn starts.

I cut him off by spitting blood out of my mouth and rolling my neck, "With all do respect sir, yes you have."

Louis laughs and I can see Dom crack a smile too. "What are you all standing here for! Go into the hall!" Slughorn shouts. The crowd instantly disperses. Cassie hangs back for a second but I nod at her and she rushes off.

Professor Longbottom looks at me, "Detention for a week Mister Weasley, and thirty points from Gryffindor. And don't you think for a second that Professor McGonagall won't be writing to your parents about this mess."

I have to laugh which startles Longbottom, "Mum said as long as it wasn't in the first week of class then I'd be alright."

"Go up to the infirmary. Get that eye looked at." Longbottom says looking at my face with a disgust in his eyes.

"You would have punched him too if you heard how he was talking to my sister." I say to Professor Longbottom.

He hesitates before responding, "I can assure you Mister Weasley, that I would not have punched anyone no matter what they said."

I groan and turn around, starting up the stairs. Poppy is standing on the first landing looking at me, "What happened to you?" She asks me with so much concern in her voice that I almost forget I'm in pain.

"I've just got some bad habits is all." I say it with as much confidence as I can muster.

It seems to do the job because she starts to walk up the stairs to the infirmary with me, "Bad habits? Freddie your eye is swollen and your lip is busted in half... And look at your hands!" She takes my hand in hers, my hand is massive in comparison to hers. She runs her thumb over my bloody knuckles and I wince, "Oh I'm sorry..." She whispers and lets go of my hand.

"It's alright. Nothing I haven't delt with before."

Poppy laughs which makes me smile, which makes my lip hurt like a bitch. "Shouldn't you be off getting breakfast or something?" I say to her.

"Breakfast isn't as important as making sure that you don't pass out on your way to see Madam Pomfrey or something crazy." She says it as if it was the most obvious thing.

When we get to the hospital wing, Poppy stays by the door and forces me to go in by myself. Chapman is lying in a bed near the door, he looks worse than he did when Hagrid picked him up off the ground. But I don't feel guilt or anything that I probably should be feeling right now. I feel a sense of pride, it felt good to be that powerful. That thought freaks me out, the thought that I liked beating a kid up to a pulp, a kid that's two years younger than me for that matter.

Madam Pomfrey sits me down on a bed not too far from Chapman and goes to work mending the cuts on my hands and the cut on my lip. She checks my eye to make sure that nothing is broken and sends me on my way. I make eye contact with Chapman as I leave. Both his eyes are nearly swollen shut, his nose is very crooked.

I pull open the door and Poppy is still standing there, waiting for me. "You didn't have to do that you know. Wait here for me."

"Course I didn't have to. Come on, we've got Defense Against the Dark Arts."

The day was boring, uneventful. But I did spend each of my classes getting looks from everyone and anyone that saw me. Poppy stuck by my side nearly all day which was strange but I definitely wasn't complaining.

"Cant believe you have an enterage." Amar says when I see him at the dinner table.

I look down the table and see Poppy sitting with her friends. They are talking in hushed tones and glancing occasionally towards me.

"What can I say? Ladies love a bad boy." I say back causing Lou and Amar to laugh very loudly.

"A bad boy? More like a blithering idiot." Louis says.

"You're just jealous that there's girls looking at me instead of you for once." I say with a wink.

Louis rolls his eyes, "Jealous? Please I'd rather die a slow death then ever hook up with a girl."

Amar and I look at each other, "You wot?"

"I'm gay you morons. I thought I was making it obvious?"

Amar fumbles over his words but I just laugh, "I'm gay you morons.' The best coming out story I've ever heard. Truly one for the books."

It's Lou's turn to laugh now, "How is it that you two idiots didn't know? Literally everyone else knows."

Amar shrugs, "Guess I just don't pay attention to you as much as you think I do."

Louis scoffs and tosses a slice of bread at Amar who catches it in his mouth with ease. As the two of them start bickering I look around the room to make sure that Ophelia and Cass are actually here eating.

By the end of the day my eye a dark purple colour which according to Hugo, clashes horribly with my hair.

"Are you alright?" Cassie comes over and sits beside me at the Gryffindor table.

"Course I am what makes you say that?" I say back to her in a failed attempt of getting her to smile.

She rolls her eyes, "Cause half your face is the same colour as grape jelly."

"It'll be fine. Has anyone said anything to you?" I get serious about it so Cass knows just how much I mean it.

She nods slowly a few times, "Yeah. Thanks... for you know."

I put my arm around her shoulders and give her a squeeze, "I know."