Chapter 12- Ophelia's POV

Start from the beginning

Atwater puts his hands up in defense, "Oh god not like that Dommy. Like Who's is she?"

"My dads George Weasley, and my mums Violet LeStrange." Rosa hands the joint back to me and I take a drag before giving it to Dominique again.

"So your parents are legends is what your saying." Rosa says.

I never really heard anyone say it like that before, sure I knew that dad and uncle Fred ruled over the school when they were here, giving meaning to the Weasley name but no one has ever said both my parents were legends, wonder what mum did to get that title.

"Isn't Violet LeStrange the one that pulled her wand on that teacher all those years ago? Fuck what was the bastards name?" Lucas says. That takes me by surprise, my mother pulled her wand on a teacher?"

"Moany or some shit like that wasn't it?" Calvin says.

Pearl laughs, "Moany is that crazy bitch that haunts the girls washrooms dumbass. The teacher was Moody."

"Wasn't she also the one that threatened to kill someone like every other day?" Rosa adds to the conversation, "Fuck Ophelia you're mums batshit crazy."

"Oi! Are we all forgetting that my mum battled a whole ass dragon when she was our age?" Dom says. She's got that crooked smile on her face that most Weasleys have, "And my dad was attacked by Fenir Greyback?"

"Right but your Aunt literally lived with the Dark Lord. According to my mum Violet was the baddest bitch at Hogwarts for a long time." Calvin says.

The conversation quickly changes to school, to the future, to muggle sports, to dating.

"Dommy can you introduce me to your fine ass cousin? There's something hot about struggling artists with daddy issues." Lucas asks. It takes me a second to register that he's talking about Molly.

"Over you're dead fucking body there Madron." Dominique says back, "Leave her and her daddy issues alone."

Daddy issues? Molly? Why didn't I know that she doesn't have a good relationship with uncle Percy? I don't say anything though, I don't want to ruin whatever is happening right now. Dominique looks at me and winks, dunno what that means but I smile at her none the less. Maybe she think that I know more than I do? Molly and I have never been close. I mean sure she used to babysit me with Dom when we were little but that's about it.

"Alright fine. What about your sister. She's fucking smoking hot." Lucas wolf whistles after he says that making everyone but Dom laugh.

Domonique lights another joint and takes a really deep drag before responding, "According to mum, Vicky is going off to Japan or whatever. So unless you want to follow her out there..."

"Japan? Fuck me." Rosa says, "Heard the wizarding history out there is really interesting."

Dom shrugs, "All I know is that Vic wanted her boyfriend to come with her and he said no. Mums freaking out course cause she thought that there was going to be a wedding soon. Weddings, such a stupid fucking concept." It gets awkward, if there's one thing I know about Dom is that she really hates talking about her sister, but when she starts, she doesn't stop. "Perfect fucking Victoire not getting married. Oh what has the world come to." She says sarcastically, when she gets angry her French accent comes out more prominently.

"Hey Dom, maybe you slow down a bit." Rosa says. Dom waves her off and takes another big drag.

"Maman et papa adorent le sol sur lequel marche la salope." She spits, "Aucun d'eux ne peut attendre que Victoire ait des putains d'enfants parfaits avec son putain de mari parfait."