"Hahaha, how fun... "

Hirrax:" You see but don't forget that we are in hell here! You see other worlds, other landscapes, we receive reports, requests and unfortunately sacrifices. That's why it's my secret... If I wanted, I could be at the head of the first legion, but when the twisted ones send children, it's me who saves them. Otherwise they would be devoured by demons."

Argentrix: "And then you have demon blood..."

"My father, Ambrosius, was always weak but never ate a human soul. Animals, yes, not thinking beings. Neither did I, and that was my strength.

On the battlefields, purifying spells did not work against me and I was several times spared as a model by the celestians.

...

Did you know that the earth is hollow? There is a world inside and a temple for Tiamat. Look!

You could see temples and great Jurassic valleys...

Then another planet. Other worlds...

The universe was full of worlds.

Hirrax put the missives back in a pretty red and golden box and the golds, jewels, gems sorted and arranged in appropriate boxes. A huge register book kept the accounts of places, dates, names and value and the real percentage of the due offering (fraud).

Sometimes a couple would beg for a child and Hirrax would put the sacrificed child to them. Tiamat caught her several times but it was her only sin and Tiamat would forgive her each time when she hugged her... "Mommy", also adopted.

So the day went great between sisters and they rested together.

Then Hirrax screamed and called me "Ivan...". Help me!"

I understood and ran to the door, panting.

"Ivan, our wings and thighs hurt terribly. Give us one of your massages with your five heads."

Argentrix was all pink!

Hirrax: "Shut up and let it happen"

And I complied.

I salivated and chewed the muscular edges of their wings in symmetry, the straps lying on their bellies.

They groaned with pleasure.

Then a little hot, cold, oily and electric breath (mini impulses that made them tremble).

Then I stretched their wings and coated them with argan oil.

They purred with pleasure.

Then it was the massage of the thighs

And soon, the desire invades Argentrix abnormally and I have to cut it short. She was not yet ready.

She began to get excited and beg and I had to cool her down with ice between her thighs.

"Don't you love me anymore, Ivan?"

"Of course we love you, but you're not cured yet. The spice still has a strong hold on you. But I promise we'll get back to our old happiness."

"It's Hirrax, isn't it?"

Tiamat intervened.

"Argentrix, Hirrax and Ivan and all are here to heal you. They're doing their best for you, and you accuse them, which is proof of the hold they have over you."

"Sorry, grandmother, sorry Ivan, pardo Hirrax."

Tiamat: "It's good that you recognize it, you're progressing like that".