celestial battle.

Start from the beginning

The tower was stained red and a huge iron bull, symbol of the Harkonnens, could be seen from miles away.

For my part, I felt an immense sadness somewhere in the universe.

"Tania!"

I decided to go back to Arrakis focusing on Tania and I arrived in a huge dungeon.

Tania was chained up, wounded with shackles.

Tania: "Ah, they asked for you to execute me?"

"I'm furious with you, Tania! but not so furious that I take your life. "

Tania wept: "You had pity, then?"

Then she saw me in my true appearance.

"AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Fremens heard the noise we were making and I grabbed Tania and we plunged into darkness.

The alert was sounded and a battalion started looking for us.

We found an unoccupied cave and I rebuilt the runes to leave.

The next moment, we were at my ranch.

"Go to Argentrix and tell him I'm not a monster, "

I followed Tania and when Argentrix saw Tania again, his gaze changed.

She wanted to kiss her and make love but she was still chained.

Tania: "It was Ivan who brought me back... you see, he's not a monster. He is your Ivan."

Argentrix didn't know what to say, but she was upset in her trip.

Then she convulsed, drool came out of her mouth and she passed out, her head backwards.

Tania: "She is in withdrawal! She took 10 times as much spice as I did. I have the will to resist, but Argentrix is weak in character."

Sinistrar looked coldly at Tania and pushed her away.

He took the pulse of his little girl and cast a spell "care for diseases".

then "anti-poison care"

The little girl was no longer convulsing, but if they knew how to treat her physically, psychologically and her traumas, it was something else.

There was no such thing as a therapist for dragons...

We didn't know how to treat Argentrix.

Then, by pure provocation, she went beyond all understanding.

She masturbated all the time screaming Tania. We had to isolate her in a dungeon built especially for her.

She was really crazy.

Auronne cried a lot to see her daughter become a piece of garbage.

The dragons accepted me again, seeing that I was doing everything I could to save our family.

But Sinistrar avoided angry questions.

Then I let go.

Mom, maybe she knows a way, she can "put" Argentrix back on the right path.

Sinistrar: "WHAT???? YOU MEAN TIAMAT IS HERE? She is no longer in FAYRUNE?"

Me: "Yes and she is looking forward to meeting you! She dreams to see her children and grandchildren."