They were both presented in this way to Valdimir by Raban.

The baron watched these strange creatures suspended in the void in a huge hall.

Argentrix mumbled something.

Then the baron reached her head and removed the hindrance, a kind of gag, to make her speak.

Vladimir: "What are you saying? "visibly amused to talk to a giant lizard...

Argentrix: "RABAN, FUCK ME! I want your special treatment!!!!"

Vladimir levitated like a deflated balloon and was taken by a giggle!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, RABAN!!! She wants you to fuck her!!!

"What did you bring me? some lizards in heat???" but his laughter faded when he no longer saw Tania hanging like Argentrix but felt her breath in his neck.

Tania was also levitating and stroking the Baron's chin.

"Listen, Vladimir, my dear Baron... When we said we were joining the Harkonnen house, it wasn't as a slave but I want the status of a general. We were the last and did you see my little carnage??

We would have exhausted you but, my methods are more Harkonnen than Atreides.

She fell down before Raban : "CHALLENGE!".

While Raban caressed the thighs of the dragon in heat, drugged with spices, Tania made a demonstration of her powers to them: "Dimensional space: 3 nuclear charges...".

The Atomic Alert was triggered and then stopped when she put everything back in her dimensional pocket.

Then she bit the weakest of the guards and they watched as he transformed into a dragon.

He will be a war brute even if he has no magic and he will be able to use strange art just like the Moatib. They will obey me with the finger and the eye, slaves subject to my Alpha self!

the baron Harkonnen almost choked with joy and he caught Tania by the talons.

"OAAHHHH , and he caressed her and kissed her on the snout."

Between spice junkies, they got along wonderfully.

Then he made a farandole:"

Paul, Paul, Paul, fear the dragon's breath!"

Argentrix screamed with pleasure while being masturbated by Raban, the beast.

The next day, meeting of the Harkonnen officers.

The main mentat opened the festivities with a fight to the death in the arena for the post of general.

Tanks and even men with armoured and antigravity suits entered the arena. Only the most brutal or who knew how to rally men were eligible for the post. This was the test of valor for the Harkonnens.

The first gladiators were allowed to kill each other to line the arena with blood and excite the crowd

The richest and physically strongest managed to survive, then the door opened and Tania, followed by Argentrix, entered the arena. People were surprised to see a dinosaur and soon realized that they were smart when she roared and waved her throat at her opponents.

3

2

1

Fighting.

Tania had teleported behind the back of the biggest and strongest candidate, a little Hulk.

And she threw the guy's head into the crowd before his body had even finished spurting and falling to the ground.

Two tanks arrived and fired at Argentrix who stopped the projectiles with his magic shield and she froze them and pulverized them into a constellation of crystals, hit by his tail.

Tania shot down the floating balloon with a feather and it crashed, stiffly dead on the ground.

The candidates had been massacred in a matter of seconds.

The menta could only say

Welcome to General Tania, master assassin of the Harkonnen forces and his second in command, Argentrix, specialist in strange arts.

They lifted the legs of victory and roared like dragons to impress the crowd.

Finally, Tania and Argentrix threw fire and breath balls of different shapes and colors.

The crowd applauded and they withdrew to their new quarters.

Little by little, Argentrix forgot his mission to return and Tania loved her new position. She could pass her sadism on to her new recruits for an irrelevant training. A training of submission, dominance, SM.

It was natural in lizards, the submission chain, but in Tania, it was madness.

Argentrix wasn't much better.

Tania's next plans: "Revenge against the deserted dragons.

Meanwhile, on Ethernia...

Tiamat "Ivan, I think I know where they are... They are 10000 years in the future in a double star system, near a planet filled with sand but there is like a highway of portals... They are very advanced on us.

I will show you how to generate your own personal portal and how you can grip the dimensions.

You can do it now.

I feel that they are alive, but that's it...It's your life, your adventure, your expedition. Just be careful..."