The sun hits hard

Start from the beginning

Nimbus: "If they don't debit us again."

Tania grunted, obviously not liking to be upset.

Fomalhaut: "Be nicer to Nimbus... You have everything to gain from him. "

Tania: "HMPF..."

"This is it, this is it!" and she sold it to get another 1,000 solaris.

The Executrix mentat reappeared as a hologram, like it was in the room next to us.

Every time it appeared, it was a nightmare vision. And his guttural, machine-like voice froze our blood.

Every Ordos, every Harkonnen, even the proud Atreides had an aura of dragon-like terror on Earth. They were ruthless monsters in human guise. Weakness made them vomit and were punished without mercy. They would all fit into Demodragon's legion...

A doctor was in the process of cleaning his bio-interface with which he was connected to the ugly head of Executrix who had so warmly "welcomed" us a few days earlier...

"You helped provide us with a batch of spices. You're only worth a container of spices to us at the moment.

We'll give you your orders and be ready. We've arranged to transport you to another valley.

There's a Harkonnen base. Destroy it! That's your mission!

The most effective attack program would be to produce trikes, a kind of three-wheeled motorcycle, armored and armed with light cannon.

Our database was updated and equipment provided by the faction relieved us. If we were successful on this mission, we would join the Ordos Faction. And all the doors would be open to us.

We'd be lucky if we could complete the mission successfully, gather more spices than it cost us and set aside a little extra to pay off the initial credits.

But this is war and Tania knew anything could happen.

Nimbus made his report to Argentrix to inform him that the situation was settling down a bit, that there was little hope.

Argentrix then arrived as a little dragon behind Tania.

"Say, Tania, do you promise to get us out of here? Can you do it? I'm scared. What will I do without you? "

Tania grabbed Argentrix by the leg and invited him to her room. Everything there was austere and there was only a wardrobe, a locker with a few souvenirs from Georgy.

Tania wiped the tears of the dragon with her soft down, from her feathered wing.

Tania: "I know you're alone, but I want you to know that you're the only one left in the world with Marise. But I also want you to know that you can count on me. I can never replace Ivan, but I promise to look after you."

Then Tania, her waist not wanting to say anything, lifted up Argentrix from her paws and laid her down on her bed.

"Make yourself comfortable" and she covered her with a blanket like a mother to her child and sang.

Argentrix calmed down and finally fell asleep.

Then Tania's face became sterner. The second, much more dangerous mission was about to knock on their door.

She fell asleep with her head against the mattress or asleep Argentrix. She was taking a microsleep, to recover some of her sleep from the previous mission.

The noise of machines and equipment delivered by giant helicopters made the ship shake deaf and as soon as the mobile base was put on the ground, the mission was about to begin.

The sky and ground were distorted for a short time and they were instantly teleported to another part of the Imperial Valley.

They instantly found themselves on a rocky plateau south of the Imperial Valley.

The dragons, highly mobile, descended from the rocky plateau, surrounded by an endless sea of sand.

The Ordos mercenaries we had been "bought" were back in service and followed the dragons, who were more efficient than the Trike. It was expensive, very expensive, but sooner or later we would have to invest. Dragons couldn't be everywhere at once, so we had to take unnecessary risks.

As soon as the Sand Dragons had left on reconnaissance, the Bronze Dragons were exhausted and Argentrix was not helping their morale.

Slowly, they despised the golden dragon and his father to better respect Tania.

A revolt was not possible because Tania was in love with Argentrix and nothing escaped her father's eyes. He didn't intervene even if it was revolting for him. 2 dragons. But he knew that their safety was in the hands of the dragoraptor.

As soon as the troops had moved away, a red transport shuttle with the symbol of the scaled bull landed near the command center.

Tania left her desk and ran outside.

Drooling, bloodshot-eyed soldiers injected with blood from hard drugs to make them stronger, faster and more brutal jumped out of the vehicle and were beheaded by Tania's feathered blades. The shuttle wanted to gain altitude but Tania jumped on it, ripped the canopy off its powerful clamps, overrode the force field and tore the pilot from his seat.

A bloody mass hit the sand from the sky. The shuttle automatically returned to its base and Tania came out mimicking the Harkonnens and blended in with the landscape by changing its colors.

The Harkonnen base was right next to our base. A large canyon separated us and we had to go around the sea of sand to reach it without making the big jump into the canyon.

A camouflage field hid the enemy base.

Enemy trikes arrived and Tania had to take her position.

Unfortunately, being too far away to warn them, the dragons were scattered and enemy trikes started shooting at our collector.

The bronze dragons fired without hesitation with their breath and put the enemies out of harm's way.

Of course, our performance in destroying enemy weapons like paper pellets would attract the attention of the greats. This had to be avoided at all costs. To live happily, let's live in hiding.

Tania bought several harvesters to increase the production rate of equipment and weapons. All this to relieve the Bronze Dragons.

Some were scratched, irritated, by the sand and the cursed weapons of the Harkonnens and they wanted to see Fomalmaut bite the dust.

Slowly the hierarchy was collapsing. Tania respected the soldiers and agreed with them in substance.

Then a violent explosion shook the whole area.

The Harkonnen factory had blown up. Once again, the dragons emerged victorious. But the mercenaries had taken a hit. Although there were almost no casualties, many were wounded. It was going to take a bridge to heal...

But Argentrix began to lay hands on them, and the Ordos mercenaries couldn't believe their eyes as their wounds closed as if time was passing in reverse.

The gold was safe.