91. BaekYeol

For @parkdaebin0 :) im still working on chapter 89 lol sorry guys 😅😅😅 and sorry if this chapter is kind of kinky lol I've been watching too much anime lately so yeah lol ENJOY

Baekhyun walked hurriedly into his office. Chanyeol would be arriving soon and he didn't want him to know he had been late to work for the third time this week. But it wasn't his fault, Luhan and Sehun were out of town and he had to watch their daughter.

Just as Baekhyun was taking off his coat, he heard a sigh and a "tsk tsk". He shuddered and turned around.

"I-"

"If you're gonna say anything about that little girl making you late, then save your breath," Chanyeol snapped. He stepped into Baekhyun's office and closed the door. Baekhyun gulped when the door was locked.

Chanyeol approached Baekhyun with a sick kind of swagger in his step. Baekhyun cast his gaze down to the floor. Chanyeol snickered and forced Baekhyun to look at him. "You know bad boys get punished..."

Baekhyun gasped as he was shoved face first into his desk. He moaned and whimpered. Chanyeol smirked and spanked his employee. Baekhyun cried out and Chanyeol hissed at him to be quiet. "Stay," he ordered, as if Baekhyun was a dog.

He came back shortly with a gag in his hand. He put the ball in Baekhyun's mouth and tightened it around his head. Baekhyun squealed and his saliva dripped onto his desk.

Chanyeol began to strip Baekhyun until he was fully naked. He held Baekhyun's shaking hands band in his firm grip, forcing his back to arch. Baekhyun groaned and earned a spank from chanyeol. "Do you want the others to find out what a bad boy you've been?" Chanyeol threatened.

Baekhyun shook his head violently with a muffled plea. Chanyeol smirked. "I though so," he says cheekily. He squatted down and spread Baekhyun's butt cheeks. He blew air into his throbbing hole, causing Baekhyun to shiver. "Slut," Chanyeol said under his breath.

Chanyeol dropped Baekhyun's hands, leaving his to gasp for breath as his chest fell to the desk. Chanyeol made his way to a locked cabinet. He took the key from his pocket and unlocked all the drawers. The first one held all of his dildos.

He ran his fingers across them, his eyes firey with lust. He picked up a swirled red and white one, approximately 10" long and closed that drawer.

Next he opened the second drawer, which held his collection of lubricants. He chose an expensive watermelon scented one and proceeded to close the drawer and return to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun whimpered when he felt Chanyeol's cold fingertips gently brush his back. Chanyeol smirked and popped open the bottle of lube. He squeezed some into his palm and spread some over the dildo. He rubbed the rest onto Baekhyun's back. "Which one?" Baekhyun asked as audibly as he could with a gag in his mouth.

Chanyeol ignored his question and shoved it right up his ass. Baekhyun screamed out and Chanyeol spanked him 5 times for being loud. Baekhyun's breath was heavy and as he relaxed his muscles, he felt Chanyeol begin to move the thing inside of him.

Baekhyun's nipples hardened against his table and he felt his hot erection rub against the bright orange finish.

Chanyeol began to thrust the object into him faster and more steadily, causing the desk to shake at a pleasing tempo. Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun's legs became jelly when he found his prostate.

Chanyeol purposely went around that spot. Baekhyun asked him to stop teasing him. "Do you think I'm going to give you what you want? You have to work for it! Beg for it, slut!"

Baekhyun felt tears rush from his eyes, but he felt no pain not sorrow. He laughed through it, only getting spanked again by. Chanyeol. He tensed up and began to beg for Chanyeol.

"Oh, please!! Harder!! Aahhhh!!! I'm begging you, Channie, I'll do anything!!!"

Chanyeol smirked. "Filthy whore."

"I am a whore. I'm your whore. Fuck me, I'm a whore, please Channie!!!" Baekhyun begged through the gag. Saliva spilled all over the desk when he tried to talk.

Chanyeol sneered and practically abused Baekhyun's prostate. Baekhyun shuddered in pleasure, his breath became heavy and his vision went blurry.

Chanyeol pulled the toy out of Baekhyun, dropped it to the ground and left the room, slamming the door behind him as Baekhyun blacked out...