56. HunHan

{{This is for miss_2!!! Let the lemoniness begin~}}

"Luhan~" Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear. He hugged him from behind. "I have a surprise for you..."

Luhan, being the oblivious and innocent child that he is, asked, "What is it?!?!"

Sehun chuckled. "Well...I want to do it..." Sehun said in a low voice so the others wouldn't hear.

"Huh?" Luhan turned around and gave Sehun a confused look. "I don't get it. What's 'it'?"

Sehun hugged his waist and pulled him closer. "Something we've never done before..."

Luhan was so confused. "OH MY GOSH, OH SEHUN!!!! WHAT IS 'IT ?!?!?!' "

Sehun rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples. "Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"That would be helpful, YES!" Luhan whined, grabbing the attention of all the other guys.

Sehun blushed and pulled Luhan into the linen closet. "Are you gonna spell it? If it's a really long word, I might not underst-"

"Sex. S. E. X., Luhan. Sex."

Luhan's eyes widened. "O-okay. I guess we could um...do...th-"

Sehun interrupted him with a sloppy kiss. He took a step back and locked the door. Luhan advanced this time, almost knocking Sehun over.

"Whoa!" Sehun said, crashing into the wall.

Luhan smiled. "This is fun!" he said. He pulled Sehun off the wall and kissed him, pushing his tounge into the maknae's mouth.

"Where...did you...learn how to kiss...like this?" Sehun asked between moans and kisses.

Luhan pulled back and said, "I caught Kris and Suho doing it yesterday." He shrugged and Sehun pulled him in.

He pulled his shirt off and helped Luhan with his. Once they were topless, Sehun started sucking and biting Luhan's collar bone while playing with his right nipple.

"Nnnn~ Sehuunnnnnnnnn~" Luhan moaned. Sehun bit down on his collar bone, earning a yelp from Luhan. "What was that?"

"So everyone knows you were mine first."

"Funny way of doing it then..."

Sehun rolled his eyes and started unzipping Luhan's pants. "Are you sure?" Luhan asked.

"About what?"

"I-Ive never done it before..." he said. Then in a small voice, added "And I'm really small..."

Sehun smiled. "I'm sure it's big enough for me."

Luhan blushed and Sehun pulled his pants and underwear down in one swift motion. Luhan crossed his legs consciously.

"I told you I was small," he said.

Sehun licked the tip. "Tao's is smaller."

"How do y-"

"He made me shower with him once. End of story," Sehun said really fast.

He began licking Luhan's erect tic tac dick (lolz) and Luhan started to moan. "Why is it like that?"

"It's called a boner, Luhan," Sehun explained. "That always happens."

"Oh."

He took the whole thing in his mouth, which was easy as you might imagine, and sucked lightly.

Luhan grabbed Sehun's hair and thrusted in his mouth. Sehun sucked harder and began to unbutton and unzip his own pants. Luhan came into Sehun's mouth. "Eh? What was that???"

"That also always happens. It's okay, Luhan. Let whatever happens happen, alright?"

"Alright..."

Sehun stood up and kissed Luhan lightly on the lips before pulling his pants off. Luhan stated at Sehun's erection. "Omona! You're HUGE!!!"

Sehun blushed. "I-I'm not..."

Luhan raised an eyebrow and put his hand on his hip. "Oh, really?"

Sehun looked down at Luhan's buddy and laughed. "Alright, fine. Turn around. I gotta prep you..."

"Prep? WHAT?!"

"So it doesn't hurt..." Sehun said with a ( -_-) face.

Luhan nodded. "OOOHHH okay ^_^"

Sehun put his fingers in Luhan's mouth. "Suck," he ordered. Luhan did as he was told, and once Sehun thought they were coated enough, he took them out and turned Luhan around.

"It might hurt, k?"

"K~"

Sehun out one finger in Luhan's small virgin hole. He whimpered, but Sehun coaxed him enough to put in two more fingers without hurting him so much.

Once he stretched him out enough, he positioned himself at Luhan's ass. "Ready?"

"Wasn't exactly ready in the first place..." Luhan mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Go ahead!" Luhan said cheerfully.

Sehun shoved his hard member into Luhan. He moaned as it was squeezed by the pressure and started moving painfully slow for Luhan.

"F-faster!!!"

Sehun complied, grunting and moaning along with his Hyung.

Sehun reached around Luhan's waist and began to pump his member. They came together and Luhan fell to his knees.

"Are you okay?!" Sehun asked, his voice full of concern.

"That was...fun," Luhan said, laying on his back and looking up at Sehun.

Sehun returned his contagious smile. "Okay. Get your clothes on."

Luhan rolled over uncomfortably and mumbled, "He is so damn big!"